《34》

NAIRA'S  POV

"Sahil?", I said shocked and he turned to look at me.

I walked towards him and pulled him away from the wall and placed him on the ground.

"Why were you climbing the wall?", I asked him. He continued to look at me with his big dark brown eyes. I looked at the bag pack that he was carrying on his back.

"Why are you carrying this bag pack?", I questioned him but he did not answer anything and looked down at the ground.

"You were running away?", I assumed but he did not answer anything.

"Answer me Sahil", I raised my voice and he looked at me and nodded.

"But why?!", I asked bending to his level.

"Because I'm adop-", he began to say but I heard Kartik shouting from inside the house.

"Naira", I heard him shout.

I turned towards Sahil.

"You come with me. We'll talk about this later. This doesn't mean you are forgiven", I told Sahil and walked inside the house through the back door, holding his hand.

There I saw Kartik in his t shirt and jeans shouting all over the house, panicking. Pammi Aunty was calming him down.

"Kya hua putarr...ki gal ho gayi hain? Kuch batayega bhi", Pammi Aunty asked him.

"Aunty.... Siya-", Kartik began to say but I interrupted him.

"What happened to Siya?", I asked him as I walked closer to him.

"She's rushed to the hospital. The principal called. I dunno what happened to her. I just know that my baby is not alright and I need to be there for her. Naira....can you please look after the kids? I need to go now", Kartik panicked.

"No", I replied.

Kartik looked at me shocked.

"I'm going with you", I said.

"Me too", Aatish added.

"But-", Kartik began to say but Pammi Aunty interrupted him.

"Let them go putar....you go to Siya. She needs you. I and high profile are here no? We'll take care of the kids. Right high profile?", Pammi Aunty asked Nidhi.

"Yeah...sure", Nidhi replied.

"Okay....lets go guys", Kartik said and took out his car keys. We followed him.

-----------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

We reached the hospital. The ambulance in which Siya was there had also just arrived. I parked my car and rushed towards the ambulance. Naira and Aatish followed me.

They were taking Siya out on a stretcher. I was devastated seeing my daughter in that condition. She was foaming at the mouth, her eyes were half open and she was breathing heavily.

"Siya", I rushed towards her.

"Baby....daddy's here. Please open your eyes. What happened to you?", I panicked and was about to cry.

"Siya!!", Aatish and Naira called her.

"Siya...dumbass please open your eyes. You're scaring me now. Stop acting", Aatish scolded her as tears streamed down his face.

The paramedics rushed her into the hospital. I was just pleading her to keep her eyes open. Aatish was crying uncontrollably and Naira couldn't believe this was happening.