<<33>>

KARTIK'S POV

I was busy with the decorations when Naira walked in through the front door. She looked stressed, like something was disturbing her. I walked towards her and blocked her way.

"Hey", I said.

"Hi", she smiled coming out of the trance.

"What happened? You look stressed?", I questioned her.

"Nothing. Just a slight headache. I'll be alright...don't worry", she assured me.

"Okay....", I nodded my head.

"Is Nidhi back yet?", she asked.

"No not yet. She would be soon", I replied.

"Did you talk to Sahil?", she asked me.

"Yes, I did. He seemed off. I guess he's not feeling alright. Its common for people to feel lazy during summer time. I asked him whether I should call a doctor. He said he was fine(sighs)...so I let him be", I gave her a full length explanation.

She nodded and without telling anything, she walked towards her room and closed the door behind.

What's wrong with these people today?

-----------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

It was evening and time for Ahana's birthday party to start. We were all dressed in royal outfits as it was a Disney princess themed party.

NAIRA'S OUTFIT

I wore this☝gown with a tiara on my head

I wore this☝gown with a tiara on my head. I curled my hair and did minimal makeup. I walked out of the room to look into the arrangements. That's when, I saw Kartik and trust me he was looking so dashing that he could make any woman drool for him...❤🔥.

KARTIK'S OUTFIT

I kept staring at him and he finally looked at me

I kept staring at him and he finally looked at me. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back. He looked here and there and started coming close to me. Even, I started walking closer to him.