《63》

Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi

KARTIK'S POV

We were on board, waiting for the flight to take off. I had booked business class tickets for the seven of us. It cost me too much since the travellers increased from two to seven. Strange, I know.

I might be the first ever man in the history of honeymoons who's taking his whole family on the honeymoon. What can I do? Nothing goes straight ever in KG's life. Pammi Aunty has assured me that she would take care of the kids and let us enjoy our honeymoon, she gave me a word. I hope she stands by it. Because I'm taking a huge risk here.

I had booked the back seats for me and Naira and the front seats for the kids. So that there's less interaction and no one spoils my romance.

Naira was sitting beside me reading a magazine. I rolled my eyes and snatched the magazine from her.

"Naira....come on. Will you spend the whole time reading magazines? Spend some time with me also. I'm your husband and in case you forgot, this is our honeymoon", I reminded her and she smiled at me.

"Of course I remember my jaan....but hold your horses, your kids are sitting in the same flight, leaving some seats ahead of us", Naira said poking my nose with her finger and I held her finger.

"Whose kids? I don't have any kids. Forget everybody, there's only us on the plane, only you and me.....", I said and she blushed. Just then, I saw a beautiful american air hostess passing by.

"And an air hostess...", I added not realising what I just said and Naira glared at me.

Oops.......

PAMMI AUNTY'S POV

I was joining my hands and praying to god as the flight was about to take off.

"Hey waheguru...zinda rakhna mujhe. I need to see Kartik and Naira's kids also!", I prayed and Siya scoffed at me.

"Pammi Aunty....there's no need to worry. I enjoy flying very much. Its not at all dangerous like they show in discovery channels. Those incidents are very rare", Siya explained me.

"Rare is diamond Siya. And how come you are so sure that it won't happen to us? I've seen the planes being landed on water during emergencies....haye haye I toh don't know swimming also!", I said scared and Siya rolled her eyes in disbelief and slapped her forehead.

KARTIK'S POV

I was holding Naira's hand and talking romantic with her.

"Aye meri zoharjabi...tujhe maloom nahi...tu abhi tak hai hasi aur main jawan. Tujh pe kurbaan meri jaan meri jaan....", I sang and Naira rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Kartik....don't u know any other song? You've been singing the same song near my ears for more than fifteen minutes", Naira said frustrated and took her hand away.

"Okay....what about this song? Ahem..(clears throat) Mere piya...mere piya gaye rangoon kiya hai wahan se telephone. Tumhari yaad satati hai...tumhari yaad satati hai. Jiya mein aag laga ti hai", I began singing and Naira glared at me.

-------------------------

SIYA'S POV

I was wearing my headphones and listening to music. I didn't know when I started singing along with it.

Who the hell?!
Do u think I am
I don't give a fuck about your Instagram
Listen up, cuz I'm not that girl
Ain't enough liquor in the whole wide world!