《39》

KARTIK'S POV

A few minutes after drinking the Lassi, I found myself being extra cool and extra friendly. I found it strange because it was rare but I went with the flow and didn't mind it. Just then, my phone rang. It was my secretary.

"Yes Kimmy what's the matter?", I asked her.

"Boss...the clients are here for the meeting", she replied.

"Which clients?", I asked completely forgetting about them.

"Those clients from Singapore. You had a meeting with them today, remember?", she asked me waiting for my answer.

"Oops....I forgot", I replied innocently.

"How can you forget Mr. Goenka? We have come from so far to attend the meeting", someone barked from the other side.

"Then go back the same way. Your name's Simon right? Simon go back!", I said and ended the call.

Just then someone shot water at me with the water gun. I turned to look back at Naira, standing there laughing her heads off.

"Naira", I said surprised.

"Hi...my sweetu", she said pulling my cheeks and giggling.

"Haye!", I let out a sigh touching my cheek and there she stood smiling foolishly.

Hum dono pagal ho gaye hain!!

----------------------------

AATISH'S POV

I was spending quality time with Aayat and had left no chance to impress her.

"Aatish...you're really funny", she said and touched my hand.

A 440 Volt current surged in through my body. Just then, Siya entered.

"Hey...sup guys?", she asked hitting my back.

"Everything's nice", I replied nervously.

She looked at Aayat.

"Oh...so you are Aayat. My brother always talks about you. I know everything about you though I don't know you. He really likes yo-", she started blabbering but I interrupted her.

"Siya!", I coughed loudly.

She realised what she just said.

"Oh...yeah. I'll take a leave. Sorry, I blabber so much. You both enjoy. My friends are waiting for me", Siya excused herself and walked away.

"She's strange", I laughed nervously and looked at Aayat. She nodded.

"She meant I like Jalebis...let's try some", I asked her.

"Sure...", she said and we went to the jalebi counter.

Siya almost got me killed today!

------------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

"I'm getting bored here", Naira complained with a small pout on her lips.

Cute!!

"Honestly...even me", I replied and let out a sigh.

"You high class people are so boring. You behave so formally with each other during holi also. Instead of splashing colours on each other, you people are like "hello Ji...happy holi ji"...you go shaking hands with people. Like seriously....so boring!! Aur colour ke naam pe...you put colour only on the cheeks....I'm like hain! Aisey bhi koyi holi khelta hai...", Naira complained and I smiled at her cuteness.