||72||

Kartik's PoV

The tribal people had tied our hands and feet. They had also tied a cloth around our mouth and we were currently being carried by them to some place unknown.

I was trying to speak to Naira and she was trying to speak to me but it wasn't possible at the moment. They took us to a small colony of theirs and placed us on the ground.

"Let us go!!!!", I and Naira tried to speak but couldn't speak properly.

As we were laid down the ground, I could just see the blue sky and the dense branches of the trees.

They untied our feet and we managed to stand up some how. Our mouth and hands were tied with cloth till now. We looked at their colony in front of us.

There were small huts made up of bamboo and hay. A waterfall beside the settlement. And there were more tribal people wearing leaves.

Suddenly, the people who brought us here began blowing the shells and there a lady entered and stood up on a raised rock. She was also wearing a bikini made of leaves and held a long narrow stick of wood in one hand. She was wearing a tiara made of flowers on her head.

She seemed like she was the leader of this clan!

"Hasgh kuhsg manuahghsh", she spoke something and we looked at her confused.

The people untied our hands and took out the piece of cloth from our mouth.

"Oh....thank you", I said but they didn't reply anything.

The lady walked towards us and stood in front of us.

"Khajyahdyg", she asked us.

Me and Naira(confused): What?

Lady(raised voice): Khajyahdyg?

Naira moved closer to me and whispered in my ears.

Naira(to me): Maybe she's asking how did we get here?

Me: Oh.

I replied nodding.

I cleared my throat and looked at her.

Me: We.....on a ship!(stood like a pyramid). She(pointing at Naira) was drunk.....full drunk....doing crazy dance(does the sheila ki jawaani step). I(pointing at myself) good. But I also drank(how we used to ask teacher for drinking water in lower grades) and crazyyy(I took a 360° turn). We...........jumped(diving pose) and sat(sat on the ground) on the lifeboat. We slept(sleeps on the ground with closed eyes).

I continued sleeping for few more seconds.

Naira: Kartik??

I opened my eyes and found all of them straring at me unbelievably. I stood up and continued with my story telling.

Me: Today morning(points at the sun)......we wake up(stretches his arms and yawns). Look behind.....ocean(does the Slow Motion song hook step). Turns front......Island...Ta Da Ta Da.....(I act like a magician)

I finish with my story telling and Naira slaps her forehead in disbelief and everyone else looks at me like I was some kind of a mad person.

Naira: What happened to your English?

Me(grinning): Englis ij a vary phunny language.

Just then, two men grab Naira and hold her tightly.

Naira: Kartik!!!!!!

Me: Hey you people leave my wife!

But the boss lady blocks my way and stands in front of me.