《10》

IN THE MORNING:

GOENKA VILLA-

KARTIK'S POV

I was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, sipping coffee simultaneously.

Girl eloped with her boyfriend leaving a letter for her parents. Parents in a pity condition.

My eyes got wide after reading those letters.

I looked at Siya, who was busy on her phone.

Does Siya have a boyfriend?

Hey! What the hell am I thinking??? Brush aside your stupid thoughts, Kartik.

I turned the page.

Girl hospitalised after being trapped in an interracial bukkake(gangbang) by her boyfriend!!!

That news horrified me. I looked at Siya who was now blushing, looking at that foul, repulsive phone screen of hers.

Why was she blushing??

I threw the newspaper on the table.

What type of news are these people publishing? I must change the publisher....

I got up and walked towards Siya. I towered in front of her.

"What are you watching?", I asked as I tried to get a glance of the screen.

But before, I could get a full glance, Siya switched off her phone.

Efforts went invain!!!

" Time to go to school, dad", she said sighing and putting her phone in charging.

"Lemme drop you today", I said.

I did not have the courage to send Siya alone after reading those headlines.

Siya looked at me with wide eyes.

She instantly got up.

"But why!! Why will you drop me? I can go on my own", she said totally opposing.

I narrowed my eyes.

" I think I made myself very clear Siya...I am gonna drop you and that's final", I said in a stern and cold tone.

Siya sighed, picked up her school bag and walked out towards the driveway.

Good girl...

--------------------------

AATISH'S POV

I gave a final touch to our model. I had made a model of nuclear reactor and was gonna explain its working.

The science exhibition is tomorrow and I yet need to prepare the explanation.

"Hi Aatish", a sweet voice said, taking me out of my thoughts as I turned to look at the owner of the voice.

And there she stood. Her name is Aayat. She has shoulder length, straight black hair, big round eyes with dark brown eye balls, olive skin colour, full heart shaped lips and a button nose. She has an average height.

Well, she is my crush....

But being the nerd I am, I become hell nervous whenever I talk to her and begin to stutter.

"H-Hi A-Aayat", I said with my head down.

Great job Aatish....curse your stuttering.

Aayat smiled at me and looked at OUR model.