《2》

SIYA'S POV

"Dad!"

I shouted seeing dad looking at me with narrowed eyes. I am gone today.

"Sshh....can't you see your sister is sleeping?", he said pointing towards Ahana who was sleeping holding her teddy.

I looked at him.

"I want you out of your bed, now!!", he commanded stressing on the word'now'. He looked pissed.

I got off the bed and followed dad towards the corridor. Once we were in the corridor, he shut the room door and turned towards me.

I gulped in fear.

"So...Miss Siya Goenka...Can I know what the hell were you doing inside your blanket at 11:30 at night?", he asked crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at me. I must say my dad looks dangerous when he is angry.

By the way, why the hell is he pissed at me? Shouldn't I be the one who should be pissed?

I decided to get into my rebel mode.

"Listening to JB's new song. Any problem?", I asked with the same attitude, crossing my hands over my chest and raising one eyebrow.

"Don't talk to me in that way, young lady. Otherwise you know the consequences", he said passing me a warning glare.

"I know dad. I will be grounded. No phones, no games, no going out for one week", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Lose your attitude, Siya", dad said pointing his finger at me.

"No. I won't, if you won't", I said.

His eyes became red with anger and he was gonna say something, that I interrupted him.

"Why are you pissed dad? Shouldn't I be the one who should be pissed?"

"Pissed at what?", he asked controlling his anger.

C'mon dad. Stop acting like you dunno. Just stop acting like a dumbass.

I let out a sigh. How can he be so stupid?

"The movie dad! I gave you 50 messages and 10 missed calls. Did you even check your phone?", I rose my voice.

"Low down your voice Siya. Don't you get it? Your siblings are sleeping in the  rooms beside", he yelled.

Who is shouting now dad????

He let out a sigh. He was impatient but was trying to be patient.

"See Siya, I was busy", he replied defending himself.

Such a nice excuse dad.

I chuckled.

"Busy? Complete your sentence,dad. I am not a small kid that I will accept such a lame excuse of yours. I know you were busy with your girlfriend, Nidhi", I said bursting my anger at him.

Dad looked down and scratched his head. He does this whenever  he is guilty.

" See Siya...I know you are upset that I didn't take you all to the movie. It just slipped off my mind. But I promise, I will take you to the movie next weekend.  Please don't blame Nidhi for this. She isn't at fault", he continued defending his girlfriend.

"First of all, dad please don't give promises. Because you always break them. Second, its all Nidhi's fault. Cuz she is the one who has made you blind. So blind that you can't even see what's right and what's wrong. I just hate her", I said and rushed towards the bedroom controlling my tears.

"Siya!!You are grounded for two weeks", I heard dad yelling from behind. He was very angry. Why won't he be? I had just insulted his girlfriend whom he loves more than his own kids.

I don't care cuz this has become the daily routine.

----------------------------

Kartik's POV

I sighed and slowly started walking downstairs. I walked towards my bedroom. Just then, the housekeeper blocked my way.

"Sir....dinner's ready", he said bowing his head and continuously looking down at the floor.

"I don't feel like eating today", I said entering my bedroom and closing the door.

Author Notes

So how it was?? If you liked it(I hope everyone liked it), please vote  and express your thoughts through your comments.....

Love You!!!