《22》

GOENKA VILLA

Kartik's POV

I was hovering around in the house getting everything ready.

"Come on guys....we can't be late! We'll miss the flight", I said handing over the luggages to the driver.

Just then, Ahana entered and tugged at my jeans.

"Daddy", Ahana whined. I looked down at her.

"Will you make my hair? Everyone's busy", Ahana complained.

"I'm sorry baby. Even I'm busy. Go and ask Naira to help you", I said completely ignoring her.

Just then, Nidhi entered.

Nidhi's outfit

"Hey babe, I'm ready", Nidhi said and hugged me tightly

"You lookin' gorgeous baby", I said releasing the hug and giving a peck on her lips.

I looked down at Ahana who was still standing there with an angry pout.

"Nidhi....can you please make my hair?", Ahana requested Nidhi.

"Uh-um me!! I'm sorry sweetie but I'm bad at making hair", Nidhi excused herself.

"Ahana baby come here. I'll make your hair", Naira said from behind.

We all turned to look at her and I was......MESMERIZED. She looked so breathtaking and once again she was successful in hypnotising me.

Naira's outfit

Ahana rushed towards her and she made her sit on her lap

"Which hairstyle do you want?", she asked Ahana.

"I want...." Ahana started thinking tapping her finger on her chin.

Cute!

"I want Belle's hairstyle from the Beauty and the Beast", Ahana finally chose.

Naira chuckled.

"Okay fine....my angel", Naira said and starting making her hair.

"No. You're my angel", Ahana corrected her. Naira smiled and kissed Ahana's forehead.