《23》

Maldives

Naira's POV

We landed in Maldives just twenty minutes ago. It's my first trip abroad and I'm hell excited. I looked around the airport. I could mostly see Indian newly married couples with the girls wearing full chudas and all. They were glued to each other, no space in between them.

I then looked at Kartik and Nidhi and sighed....

All the couples are the same....

Actually....it was Nidhi who was glued to Kartik....😓😓

"Angel....can you please take me to the washroom?", I heard a voice from below and saw Ahana standing there, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Of course baby", I said and picked her up, making the way towards the washroom.

----------------------------

Siya's POV

We collected our baggage and were heading to the hotel. The hotel was ten minutes away. I had my headphones on. Aatish was typing something on his phone. Sahil was peeping out through the car's window and Naira was sitting on the front seat with a sleeping Ahana in her arms.

Dad and Nidhi were in another car. I wonder what they must be doing right now.

Dirty business??

------------------------

Kartik's POV

We were in the car heading towards the hotel. We in the sense, I and Nidhi. We were sitting on the backseat and Nidhi had missed no chance to get intimate with me. She was looking at me with those seductive kitty eyes of hers. And I was smiling sheepishly.

She held my tie and pulled me closer to her. She started bringing her lips closer to mine but I put my finger on her lips.

"Not now babe....let's reach hotel first", I excused myself and sat back on my position.

"Yeah....let's save the energy for the night", Nidhi winked at me and wore her goggles.

I sighed in relief

-----------------------

Still Kartik's POV

We reached the hotel and I took our room keys from the receptionist.

"Okay so....lemme tell you guys the arrangements. Siya this is your key....you're gonna share your room with Aatish. Naira....this is yours....Ahana and Sahil will be with you and this is mine and Nidhi's", I gave everyone their keys.

"Thank God we are alone babe", Nidhi whispered in my ears. I smiled.

"Okay....so what are you guys waiting for? Go and change and then we'll head for the beach", I instructed anyone and everyone went excitedly to their rooms except Siya and Aatish, Ofcourse.

-----------------------

Siya's POV

I wore my bikini and was sitting under the sun on the beach. I couldn't go into the water because of the periods🙄🙄. Ahana was making a sand castle near me. Dad had taken Sahil and Aatish for surfing.  Naira was sitting on the mat and reading a magazine and Nidhi was drinking her juice. I was bored as hell. This will be my last family outing as I'll go to boarding school then 😶😶.

I looked around and saw a hot guy shirtless and posing for pictures. He had come with his friends I guess. He looked so cute. He looked Indian. I took my binoculars and looked at him. He looked at me staring at him and he winked.

Okay....so my holiday is no more boring!

Just then, dad came and snatched the binoculars from me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you dad?!", I asked frustrated.

"Watch your mouth young lady. And wear some clothes", he said throwing a towel at me.

I hate him for this!!

----------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

Kartik came and sat on the mat beside Nidhi. He was sitting in between us. He was shirtless and I was just staring at his well toned body.

Oooooohhhh what a hottie hottie!!

Shut up Naira!!!

"Hey babe", Nidhi turned towards him and started massaging his body.

My blood boiled and I felt jealous....

I dunno why!!

Nidhi placed her hand on his chest and looked deeply into his eyes.

Kartik took off her hand from his chest.

"I'll check Ahana and come....she shouldn't go far", Kartik said,stood up and walked away.

Nidhi's face was in complete 'O'. I laughed silently at her reaction.

"So since how long are you and Kartik.......Kartik sir together?", I asked her.

"Since three years. I was the top model in his office. We used to work together alot. And soon that professionalism changed into love and here we are!", Nidhi said proud of being KG's fiancee.

"Nice", I said with a fake smile and buried my nose in the magazine.

Just then,  Ahana came to me and shaked me vigorously.

"Naira.....", she called me.

"What baby?", I rose my head from the book and looked at her.

"I want my fluffy bunny toy", she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"Sorry hun....but I forgot to bring it. I guess it's in your dad's suitcase. You stay here, I'll bring it", I stood up and asked the room's keys from Nidhi. She gave it to me and I walked towards the hotel.

----------------------------

Kartik's POV

"Come on guys let's click some pictures", I called everyone and looked for my goggles.

But I couldn't find them.

"You all click pictures. Till then I'll bring my goggles from the room", I said and rushed towards the hotel.

PRECAP: Hum Tum ek kamre mein band ho....aur chabhi kho jaye....

Sorry guys the PRECAP is same....Will update as soon as possible I promise....!!!

Sorry for the short update🙃🙃....