《20》

SIYA'S POV

Dad again made a decision without my consent. Why does he do this all the time? He never tries to understand me, he never tries to believe me, I'm tired of his behaviour. It will be better if I stay at boarding school rather than in this hell.

I sat on the swing in the garden looking down at the grass. Just then, someone patted my back. I turned to look at Aatish.

"Hey sis, what's wrong?", he said as he sat beside me.

"Nothing", I murmured.

"Okay, so now you are lying to me", Aatish chuckled.

I sighed.

"Dad's sending me to boarding school", I said at once.

"What?!", he asked shocked.

"Yes", I replied.

"But why? Is it because of yesterday's incident? Oh come on even I and Sahil were involved in it....why isn't he sending us also?", Aatish asked, clearly mad.

"It's not because of yesterday's incident. He wants me to learn manners. That's the reason he gave me", I replied.

Aatish looked at me and then turned back and walked away.

"Where are you going?", I asked running behind him.

"Dad's room", he replied climbing the stairs.

"Aatish stop!", I shouted trying to reach his pace but he was too fast.

He knocked on dad's bedroom door. As soon as I reached him, dad opened the door. Nidhi was curling her hair sitting on the dressing table. As soon as she saw us, she stood up and smirked.

"What's wrong you both?", dad asked.

"Everything", Aatish replied glaring at dad.

"What? I can't understand", dad replied.

"Dad I've kept mum since don't know how many years but now I think I should open my mouth. You are sending Siya to boarding school!", Aatish raised his voice for the first time in front of Dad.

"Yes, I am", dad replied clearly not caring.

"That wasn't a question. Why are you sending her dad? It's just because she doesn't have any manners. For your kind information, she was a well behaved kid before but when you started dating Nidhi, she became a careless brat. That too not because she wanted to, it's just because you changed your way and thus she had to change her way too", Aatish defended me.

Dad looked at Nidhi behind who was also looking at him and closed the door behind. So, we were standing in the corridor.

"What's wrong with you Aatish? I'm her dad and I know what's good for her. You have no right to interfere", dad scolded Aatish.

"Right dad, if you wanna play it this way. If you forgot, I'm her twin brother and I'm not leaving her. I'm also accompanying her to the boarding school", Aatish declared.

Dad was trying to control his anger.

"Listen....You aren't going anywhere. Did you get that? She's the one who's going. I don't want your studies to get disturbed", Dad said in a slightly angry voice.

Aatish sighed.

"You always see fault in Siya. You can never see your fiancee's fault", Aatish shouted.

Dad glared at him and gave him a tight slap on his cheek.

"Aatish", I held him and looked at dad.