《18》

Sorry guys, but the PRECAP is changed.

New Episode

In the Morning,

GOENKA VILLA

KARTIK'S POV

The sun rays crept in through the window and fell on my face.  I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 7 am in the morning.

I got up and sat on the bed. I turned to my side to see Nidhi still sleeping. I decided not to wake her up. After freshening up and wearing my jogging clothes, I walked downstairs to the living room. Naira was in the kitchen. Aatish and Sahil were playing video games, Ahana was dressing up her dolls and Siya, as usual was clutched to her phone.

"Good morning kiddos", I wished them.

"Siya, did u go to the extra classes today in the morning?", I asked her.

"Yes dad", she replied.

"She's lying. She didn't go to the extra classes today", Ahana complained.

Siya glared at her.

"What's your problem, you little trash?!", Siya shouted at her.

"Enough Siya! Dare you talk to Ahana in that way again. And why didn't you go to the extra classes today?", I asked her in a calm but deadly tone.

"I wasn't in a mood. Plus, nothing goes into my brain", she replied.

"It's because you don't concentrate", I replied back.

Siya rolled her eyes.

I turned to Aatish and Sahil

"And you both, don't you have any other work? All day playing video games. Do some physical work also", I scolded them.

"We will dad. First let us finish this game. Aatish bhaiya you are cheating", Sahil whined.

I sighed.

Nothing can be done with these kids!!

Just then,

"Aaaaaahhh"

I was startled with Nidhi's shrieking cry. The kids looked at me with their hands covering their ears. I rushed upstairs to my bedroom and found Nidhi standing horrified near the wardrobe.

I rushed towards her and held her shoulders.

"What's wrong?", I asked her totally confused.

"There's a snake in my wardrobe", Nidhi replied.

"What?!", I asked shocked.

The children started giggling from behind.

I looked at them confused.

"It's a toy snake", Siya replied as she controlled her laugh.

Sahil walked forward and picked up the snake from the wardrobe.

"It doesn't bite", Sahil said and threw the snake at Nidhi.

Nidhi shrieked again and my ear drums  vibrated.

Naira came upstairs and after analysing the situation, she too started laughing. Even, I wanted to laugh but had to control it.

I took the snake and threw it at Sahil.

"Keep your snake with you. And this thing shouldn't be repeated", I ordered Sahil in a stern voice.

"Why are you scolding him dad? It wasn't his fault. He didn't do it intentionally.  He had forgotten it there", Siya said and held Sahil's hand.