《14》

GOENKA VILLA

NAIRA'S POV

"Aarav tried to take advantage of me "

"What!!", I asked shocked.

Siya again burst into tears...

I hugged her and calmed her down

"It's okay baby. You are safe now", I caressed her hair.

I released the hug.

"Did you give in?", I asked waiting for her reply.

Siya again started crying...

"Siya....answer me", I half yelled.

"No....I didn't and that's why he dumped me", Siya said with tears rolling down her face.

I sighed in relief and hugged her.

"He even called me an useless piece of shit", Siya sobbed.

I kissed her head and released the hug.

"You are a brave and beautiful young girl. Don't ever get affected by what he called you. Instead, he is a useless piece of shit. He doesn't know your importance. Siya....look at me(Naira cups her face) don't get heart broken because one day you are gonna meet a boy, whose days starts with u and ends with you....he is gonna treat u like a real princess...so please don't let these scumbags affect you....I know you are too young for these talks but its the truth", I explained her looking directly into her eyes.

Siya nodded.

"I was an idiot who fell into his love. He didn't have any affection towards me. All he wanted was me being on his bed", Siya said. Anger beaming through her eyes.

"I wish I would've listened to dad ", Siya said after a moment of silence.

I sighed and took her into a hug...

"It's okay Siya....no need to regret it now....your dad will always think good for you because he is your dad....he loves you more than anything....I know this teenage phase....where you prefer your friend over your parents...But Its alright....", I said her patting her back....

We released the hug

"I don't have the courage to tell dad", Siya said....

I sighed...

"Lemme make it easier for you....I am gonna say your dad about it because I see you are not in a condition to say it....specially to your dad....later on, the decision will be his", I said tugging a strand of ear that had fallen on her face, behind her ear...

Siya nodded....

I got up and walked out to the corridor. I closed the door behind me. Kartik was pacing in the corridor, tensed. As soon as he saw me, he rushed towards me.

"What happened Naira? What did Siya say?", Kartik asked, panic clear in his voice...

I didn't reply any thing.

Honestly, I did not have enough courage to say that to him...

"For God's sake Naira....answer me!!!", Kartik half yelled....

"Aarav....Aarav tried to take advantage of Siya", I blurted out....

His countenance changed into a horrified and shocked one....

"What!!!", he yelled shocked.

Siya must've heard it!!!

"How dare that shit head touch my daughter?", he screamed, anger beaming through his eyes...