《50》

KARTIK'S POV

"Dad.....who's this Sajju Bhai?", Siya asked me from beside as all of us stood there with our hands up.

"You don't know him! He is the gangster of Udaipur", I replied.

"Sorry guys....you're stuck here because of me", Naira apologised and I looked at her.

"Are you mad Naira? I'm happy being here with you", I said and smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"That means this whole family of Abhishek is not his real family....they are mafia people", Abir said from behind.

"You got it now? Why do you always have late realisations Abir?", Mishti scolded him.

"Dad....my hands are paining", Ahana whined. I looked at her. She was trying so hard to keep her hands up.

"Abhishek....what's wrong with you bro? Can't we just finish this....don't punish these people and my kids for my sake", I pleaded him trying to make him understand.

"Yeah...I had just come here to eat", a young boy said. He looked at Naman Uncle.

"Uncle....there is less salt in chole", the young boy informed Naman Uncle and Abhishek pointed the gun at him.

"Shut up now or else", Abhishek started to pull the trigger.

"Okay....okay I'm shutting up", the young boy said and stood straight.

"Listen...I work for Sajju bhai. I'm his favourite man...and you spoiled my marriage. So its ur end Kartik Goenka", Abhishek said chuckling.

"Aye yede....himmat hai toh mere Kartik ko haath lagakar dikha. Woh sirf mera maal hai...isey sirf main hi haath laga sakti hoon", Naira said in her sherni tone winking at me.

Abhishek glared at her. Just then one of his men entered.

"Sajju bhai came....Sajju bhai came", he was exclaiming in that Jaya Bachchan's tone from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

"Haan bas Aaaaaaaaaaaaa ki kami thi", I said and Naira laughed silently.

"Aa rela hai apun", Sajju bhai exclaimed from outside and all of us gulped in fear. Laila main Laila theme music began playing.

And there he entered in munna bhai's black Kurta, highly polished shoes, salman khan's watch, goggles and bappi lehri's jewellery.

"Sajju bhai", Abhishek said excited and rushed towards him.

Sajju bhai slapped him hardly. Abhishek was shocked.

"Sajju bhai nahi yede...sajju dada bol sajju dada", Sajju bha- oops sorry sajju dada ordered him.

"Sajju dada", Abhishek said holding his cheek.

Sajju dada again slapped him.

"Ji kaun bolega....saala ijjat karna bhool gaya hai", Sajju dada said and slapped him again.

"Ji Sajju Dada ji", Abhishek said his voice shaking. Sajju dada rubbed his forehead and slapped him once again.

"Dada ji kisko bola re....dada ji hoga tera baap!", Sajju dada said and slapped him once again.

"Huh....favourite man!", I mocked at
Abhishek and he glared at me.

"Sajju dada",Siya called him. I looked at her worried.

"Siya shut up", I muttered but she didn't listen.

Sajju dada looked at her.

"Haan bol re chokri", Sajju dada said as he sat down at the doorstep.