《27》

Siya's POV

I walked out of the principal's cabin and paved my way towards the room, only to be surrounded by  Maria and Aditi.

"Hey bitch....did you go to complain about us?!", Aditi asked walking forward and towering above me.

"Yeah....but be thankful I didn't mention the 'drugs' part", I replied and walked forward that Maria pulled me and pushed me down to the floor.

"If you do that again bitch....it's not gonna be this easy. Be in your limits", Maria said and kicked my leg.

"How dare you asshole?!", I said with gritted teeth and pulled her leg to make her fall down.

"You dunno who I am, do you?", I asked them with sass, getting up.

Aditi helped Maria get up and they glared at me.

"This isn't the end you jerk!", Aditi said glaring at me, her nose flaring with anger.

"Try me", I said and walked close to them.

"Oh....your dad", Aditi said pointing towards the door. Listening dad, I quickly turned my head towards the door and seeking advantage of the situation, Aditi punched my stomach hardly.

"Aahhhh....you bitch!!", I cursed her and fell backwards against the wall.

"Ooohhhh.....daddy's lil princess, aren't you?", Aditi made fun of me and walked out.

I managed to get up and was about to close the door that Miss Lily appeared.

"Siya....your dad's on line....wanna talk to him?", Miss Lily asked.

I nodded and followed her to the reception. I picked up the landline phone.

"Hello", I said not so excited.

"Hi baby....how's everything goin? Is everything okay there?", dad asked quite excited to talk to me but concern in his voice.

Honestly, I was about to burst into tears hearing his voice but I controlled myself.

" Yes....everything's fine dad", I replied, my voice quivering but dad sensed it.

"Honey....what's wrong? What happened to your voice?", dad asked concerned.

Okay....I'm telling him everything.

"Dad-", I began to speak but Nidhi interrupted in between.

"Hey babe....where's my good night kiss? Shall we do it today? Not so rough....it's not good for the baby...we'll do it smoothly", I heard Nidhi say from across.

"Nidhi....can I get some private space please?....I'm talking to my daughter. I don't want any disturbance", I heard dad yell at her.

But I couldn't tolerate more so I kept back the phone and ran away to my room.

------------------------

Kartik's POV

"Fine!!", Nidhi yelled angrily and stormed out of the room.

I sighed in frustration and got back to my call.

"Hello Siya....baby?", I said but there was no response from the other side.

"Mr. Goenka", I heard Miss Lily.

"Miss Lily....can I speak to my daughter please?", I requested her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Goenka....but Siya just went into her room", Miss Lily replied.

"Can you call her Miss Lily? It's important....I need to speak to her", I begged her.