《38》

NAIRA'S POV

Happy Holi!!

Finally, it was holi and I was hell excited. Holi is my favourite festival cause I love colours. The staff was bringing in sweets and gifts from the relatives. I had a plan. I smiled mischievously. It was time for Kartik to wake up, so I hid outside his room behind the door and waited for him to come out of the room. Finally, he came out and I threw colour on his.....Shit! I threw colour on his office suit....

He looked at me shocked and I looked at his spoiled suit.

"Main te gayi...", I said with gritted teeth and smiled at him nervously.

He gave me a "you are unbelievable" type of look while I started shedding the colour off his suit.

"I'm so sorry", I apologised as I looked up at him. He was looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"You're not to be forgiven", he replied and took some colours from the helping staff that was passing by and threw it on my face.

I looked at him shocked. My face was totally filled with green colour and that guy was laughing his heads off.

I tried to control my anger and passed him a geeky smile.

"You look like Shrek", he said laughing.

"Ha Ha very funny", I made a face and grabbed a towel to wipe that colour off my face.

"Its the punishment for spoiling my office suit girl", he said walking towards me and whistling in my ears.

"Stop whistling! And who wears an office suit on holi?!", I asked turning towards him.

"Me. I had an urgent work at office, so I need to go", he replied.

"What! Why? Can't it wait? I mean...its holi. How long is it gonna take?", I asked him.

"Probably an hour or two", he replied.

"Then why are you standing here! Get that work off your ass now and return back soon", I said pushing him out of the house.

"Hey wait....what about this suit?", he asked turning back.

"Oh yeah...take it off"  I replied.

"In front of you?", he smirked.

"Yeah...if you want to", I said in a flow and then realised what I just said. He was passing me a mischievous smile.

"Get the hell out of my face, change that thing and set your ass for office and return as soon as possible", I said pushing him to his bedroom and closing the door behind.

Phew!

This man is hard to handle...

-----------------------

SIYA'S POV

I was standing outside, beside the front door with my water gun planning on giving a full water bath to every person who comes out.

I heard foot steps. I stood in position and got ready to shoot. As soon as the person put his one leg out, I started shooting water at him with my water gun.

It was dad!

"Siya...Siya stop it now!", dad shouted and I stopped shooting. He was in his office suit and fully wet. Naira and Pammi Aunty also reached there hearing him shout.

"What's wrong with you people? Am I the only person in this house available for throwing colours or shooting water at! I changed my outfit for the second time now....Spare me people. I know I've been a real pain in the ass for all you people, but please delay this punishment for a day or two", dad whined and Naira burst out laughing.