《13》

SIYA'S POV

Great!!!

So now, I have changed into my casuals and I am heading to Aarav's party. The engagement is going on till now but I am not at all in a mood to attend it.

Specially, I don't wanna see dad and Nidhi's lovey dovey.....it takes a toll on me and makes me miss mom all the more.

I have not informed any one that I am going to Aarav's place so if dad comes to know about this, I am surely in trouble when I get home.

But you know what....I really don't care!!!

I am upset with him. Let him enjoy with that bitch.....

-----------------------

KARTIK'S POV

I and Nidhi were sitting in the garden of the banquet hall, on a bench. The engagement was done and the guests were gone.

Nidhi had laid her head on my shoulder and our hands were enter twinned. We were looking at our engagement rings lovingly.

"We have officially become each other's Kartik", Nidhi broke the silence.

I smiled.

"Nidhi....I want you to move in with me", I suddenly spoke.

Nidhi rose her head sharply and looked at me with a confused countenance.

"Before marriage?", she asked.

"Yeah", I replied.

Nidhi continued to look at me.

"I want you to connect with the kids so that they don't have any problem in the future and they get habituated to you. Cuz...this is gonna be hard for them, you know that right? I want you all to know each other", I explained  her.

Nidhi passed me a soft smile.

"Of course I would love to....I don't have any problem", Nidhi replied.

I smiled.

"Okay then....I'll talk to the kids. You can move in after two days", I said her.

"My pleasure", she said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay then....I'll go....I need to start packing", she said getting up.

I got up too and we gave a small peck on each other's lips.

Then, she walked away.

------------------------------

NIDHI'S POV

This was want I wanted......

I am slowly gonna pull the kids away from Kartik so that Kartik is only mine....

But the first and foremost thing, I am gonna do is.....

Send Siya away to boarding school.....!!

----------------------

NAIRA'S POV

I was searching for Siya in the garden that I dashed into some one and fell down.

My butt hurt!!!

"Can't you see and walk?", I looked up, rubbing my butt.

Just then, I saw it was Kartik whom I bumped into.

"I am sorry", he said and gave me his hand.

I took his hand and got up.

"Oh....I am extremely sorry sir...I didn't know that it was you", I apologised for my rudeness.