MANLY LADY

Copyright © 2019 by Editer

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, just message the Author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places (such as Kingdoms or Empires), events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This is my FIRST DRAFT, so you will naturally encounter some grammatical errors and typos.

Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Note from the writer:

     I write this story just for fun so obviously this is not base on real historical figures nor it would be accurate according to Chinese's traditional and social customs.

     Let's just say that the main character has transmigrated into a fictional world that has similarities in ancient China but not really the country itself.

     I was inspired to write my own transmigration/reborn novel after reading a bunch of translated C-novels and isekai that are mostly about transmigration, rebirth, reborn, and reincarnation, call it what you will.

     Since I've finished this story, other ppl keep comparing and mentioning Go princess go  and Mr. Queen. The latter is a K-drama and a remake from a C-drama “Go princess go” from a C-novel “The promotion record of a crown princess” , but I didn't actually get an inspiration from them, I got it from reading Reborn as my love rival's wife and other transmigration novels that involved entering a story line and gender bender stories. By the time I read The promotion record of a crown princess I was almost done with Manly Lady.

       I've always been fond of writing historical fiction which is very obvious from the stories I've published here in wattpad, that is why Manly Lady is set in a historical fiction.

      Manly Lady has a different plot, although there is indeed some similarities such as gender bender, transmigration, royalties and such which is quite common among c-novels and light novels, so please don't point out fingers without knowing anything if you're new to the world of c-novels and light novels.

     English is not my first language so please be lenient with me :)

©Editer