6.

Stay away.

JUST as when Zhu Ming Li was about to dive in, following his heart's desire to taste Zhilan's luscious lips, he was suddenly pushed away by her. He was caught off-guard and was easily pushed away by a mere girl.

"You...you--"

His index finger is pointing accusingly at this shameless prince, not finding the right words to say to criticize him without putting his life in danger. He really wants to spat out a lot of bad words right now, in fact his mind is swirling a lot of cursed words.

Getting his mind back that this person before him is his mortal enemy that will cause his ultimate death, getting out of his sight to avoid troubles right this instance is a most.

"I don't like you anymore so you better stay away from me from now on. Got that?"

Yan Gen's index finger is still pointing at him while his feet started taking a few step backs.

"Is this one of your tricks? To loosen your hold on the reign just to grasp it tighter?"

The words he said to him, Yan Gen couldn't relate to it. How could he knows the tricks of women? He's an inexperienced man! Never mind that, he's now a woman yet he's clueless about this things. Having said his piece and not caring about the other person's response, he turned around and walked away. He doesn't care about the fifth prince as long as he stays away from him, this humble one can still keep his little life. Out of sight, out of troubles.

How could he forgot to ask the servants about what he missed in those events or what big events did he missed in the past two months of confining himself in the estate? The fifth prince already knows Zhilan! That means that they have already met before and Zhilan already confessed her undying love to him. Perhaps she had already send gifts and love letters to him but after her fall in the temple and a man occupied her body, the gifts and the love letters that Zhu Ming Li received from her stop altogether.

Furthermore, Zhilan didn't go out of the estate for two months. Although the people in the Wei estate said that she's already fine, it's just that she forgot some of her memories after injuring her head. This is the best reason that can be used to reject guests who tried to visit her and to turned down invitations from the young girls of noble clans.

However, they couldn't stop a royal prince from entering the Wei estate to visit the young miss Zhilan. Though Wei Tao, Zhilan's father is opposed to this for a reason that his daughter isn't engaged to anyone, he couldn't do anything about it.

"Miss, are you alright?"

Baihe asked when she saw her mistress entered the courtyard heaving, her hands are on her knees and her face seems too pale as if she has seen a ghost. Yan Gen ran as fast as he can when he turned around a corner where Zhu Ming Li couldn't see him.

He's doomed. Most of the transmigrators that possessed another person have to do the first move, even if the original owner of the body may be a push over or has a rotten personality. They would cause a little mishap at the very least, afterwards when transmigrators took over, they will clean the mess and that's when the story starts all over again.

It's the most common thing that happened, that's why he didn't think that Zhilan already made a move to Zhu Mingli before he could even take over.

Too occupied to answer his maid, he passed by her and went straight to his chamber.

No, no, no. It doesn't mean that he's done for, Zhilan met Mingli but... she's yet to bully Li Mei prior to her accident in the temple, right? He wants to think optimistically to change his fate. Zhilan didn't bully Li Mei, he firmly wants to believe in that, nonetheless there's still a growing doubt in his heart.

"Tell me... Zhilan didn't bully Li Mei, right?"

Yan Gen turned to Baihe who followed him inside to check on him, she even brought a cup of tea to him andbhe downed it like he just arrived from a long travel. The maid shook her head and he almost jumped in joy.

"Miss and that Li Mei are too different from each other, she's too inferior to our young miss. She would be lucky if miss will spare her a glance"

That's right, although Li Mei is quite popular to the outsiders, it isn't the same case around the aristocrats. Zhilan is the one who stand out the most in all of those special occasions and gatherings that the female lead was forced to attend to. Li Mei was treated like a wall flower while Zhilan is the polar opposite.

The antagonist of the story has a stunning beauty and talent but lacking in good morals while the protagonist is a simple beauty, doesn't have a talent except for sneaking and snatching from those bad guys but has a very good heart. A very typical cliche story.

Zhilan wouldn't take notice of her if she didn't tried to get close to the fifth prince while disguised as a man. The antagonist put the female lead in a difficult position when she knew of this. The beautiful villain started digging her own grave.

This time, Zhilan didn't bully the female lead. How come that the fifth prince is here? Didn't he met the female lead already? Why is he so concerned about Zhilan's well being?

"you tell me, why is the fifth prince here?"

His maid seems like she's having a difficulty in telling him.

"Actually... his highness has been visiting miss from time to time for a month now"

What?!!! All this time he thought that he's far away from danger as long as he confined himself for a few months to pass those major events that involves Zhilan, he started to think that he's getting away from his doomed fate as an antagonist, only to be noticed that the one he's been trying to avoid the most is regularly visiting him.

What the hell is going on here?!!! Why didn't anyone from the Wei estate informed me about it?

Perhaps he thought that since Zhilan stopped giving him gifts and love letters, he has a bad feeling that her feelings for him stop and that can't be. A beauty has a major role too when it comes to war, and this goddess like beauty must not escape from his grasp. She's a useful pawn to him, his key to the throne.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer