27.

Seeing a beauty.

BOHAI leaped in his master's courtyard using a light body technique, stopping in front of his master's bed chamber, not daring to invade his master's privacy further, he called out instead while standing outside of his door "Your highness..."

Not hearing a response, he called out again. This time, a magnetic grumbling voice replied to him, as if irritated, a slight anger can be traced in his voice. "Why are you bothering me? You of all people should know what to do once I commanded" Bohai is his most trusted servant, he clearly knew what to do and what's his rules. The man inside the bed chamber focused his eyes on his closed door, Bohai's tall shadow can be seen inside the room, but there's something odd about him. Is he perhaps carrying a sack?

"Your highness, I've encountered a slight difficulty upon picking up Lady Qiu Yue" His sword like eyebrows crunched up in displeasure "What kind of slight difficulty you would encounter in this very simple task I have given?"

Besides, Qiu Yue is just a prostitute. Even if someone from a noble clan is obsessed with her, who would dare to cross his path? They must be tired of living if that's the case. "Your servant is not smart enough to decide what's a suitable punishment to impose an unguilty person who did a slight disrespectful action against your highness" Zhu Deming scoffed in displeasure. He's already in a very bad mood after coming back from the borders, he's definitely not in the mood to fool around with his servant. An unguilty person who did a slight disrespectful action against him? What rubbish!

"Just kill whoever that person is or this prince will kill you himself!" He shouted, his patience reached its limit already. Bohai swallowed his own saliva in fear, however, taking another look at the woman he brought with her face upside down as he carried her in his shoulder, he feels a pity for the first time in his life after killing too many people. "I feel like it would be a waste to kill her before your highness made use of her"

Her? A mere girl tried to get in his way? Bohai is someone who would follow his command without question, he's his most loyal servant that is willing to die for him, to defy his command at this moment while he's about to explode in anger must be of relevancy. The girl must have a pretty face or maybe her brain is slightly better than those emotionally driven women. "Let her in" Bohai opened the door and without further ado, threw her on his master's canopy bed and disappeared in a flash, closing the door behind him in the process.

Zhu Deming is sitting on a chair behind a rosewood carved table, bamboo scrolls and papers are piling up on his table in a disarray. Because he's at home, his jade crown that was holding up his hair was removed, letting his jet-black hair cascades down his shoulder, he wore a loose white robe, revealing his muscular chest, his skin is not similar to those men in the capital, his skin tone is similar to the color of wheat in summer.

Curiosity is currently gnawing on him as he raised his eyes, directing his gaze on the person lying on the bed and his sharp eagle like eyes flashed with interest. A petite girl wearing a man's clothing can be seen behind the thin white gauze curtain with black patterns. Yan Gen is lying on his stomach, while facing Zhu Deming's direction, his eyes wereclosed, and his breaths are long and heavy, seemingly in a peaceful sleep.

The gap between the curtains swayed a bit, revealing a calamitous beauty, a charming red blush is on her face as a result of her drunkness, she wore no make-up yet this natural blush alone is enough to captivate a person. Zhu Deming took in a sharp breath when he saw her face. It's not that he haven't seen a beauty before, he had seen many beauties through out his twenty-four years of life from different parts of the Empire.

He's a general who led many campaigns after all. Even foreign beauties from their neighboring enemy nations were offered to him and many of the beautiful females in their empire would willingly offered themselves to him. But... for some reason, this girl made him taken a back. He understood now why Bohai hesitated to kill her. A pretty face like hers would be such a waste if not put to use. Zhu Deming walked to the bed, a demonic sly smile tugged up on his lips. Too bad, she ended up in his hands.

For an ambitious man like him will do anything for his ambition. What beauties? Even if it's a goddess, he's willing to discard her. A woman is only a woman, only those who are foolish enough will choose the latter.

Power is everything, if you have it, you'll have riches, countless beauties, and authority in your hands. You'll have everything under the heavens. Millions of people will kneel in front of you in submission. What more can you ask for? To reach such a great fate, one must be cold blooded and heartless. Zhu Deming has already become one a long time ago. He wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill someone in order to get the dragon throne.

Zhu Deming sat on the bed, his large, rough hand swept up to Yan Gen's hair, removing the pin that was holding up his silky hair.

It was at this moment that he opened his eyes, mumbling incoherent words. His vision was blurry as he focused his eyes on the person in front of him. A satisfied smile graced his lips. It seems that Luli decided to compensate him with another beauty. Though she doesn't have a white complexion like the other women in the brothel, her skin has a healthy tan complexion, her hair is a bit long, straight and looks so smooth, she also has a tapered waist. Wait--isn't she a bit too big for a girl? Yan Gen couldn't see her facial features properly but he's sure that she must be a beauty.

Yan Gen grinned, reaching out his hand behind the beauty's neck to pull the beauty towards him before he moved for the kill.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer