To my beloved readers:

Thank you for reading 'Manly Lady'. I'm really grateful for all your votes and comments that motivated me to keep on writing. It's been such a long journey or maybe not, it almost took a year for me to finish this story but the chapters aren't that many and each chapter isn't that long either, it usually has 1500+ words, the longest being 2000+ words.

BTW, have I said before that I don't like long chapters? Not just in writing but reading, I get tired of it when I can't move on to the next chapter for a long time, so that's explain the short chapters in my story.

Anyway, I published this part to express my heartfelt thank you and also to shamelessly promote my other stories. Lol.

This is the second story I've finished in wattpad, the first one was taken down and I was planning to published it back again.

The first story I've finished in wattpad is 'Empress Natsume' I've written it a long time ago when I was still in Junior High. If you're interested, you can check it out on my profile.

I also have other ongoing stories like Rise Of The Empire that is set in historical fiction and has an ancient chinese theme.

The other one is Merchant's Tale, also set in historical fiction but this one has a middle eastern theme.

That's all, once again, thank you for reading Manly Lady ♥.

©Editer