24.

First timer.

THE woman who walked up to him must be the owner of this brothel, she appeared to be in her late twenties. She watched in amusement as Yan Gen's face became redder, as if blood will overflow his face if she pinched his soft, smooth skin. She hides her smile behind her fan, not daring to make fun of him openly and offend him. Based on his clothing alone, one can tell that it isn't ordinary, though it was plain, the fabric is of high quality and the way he carried himself was quite similar to the nobles in the capital. Yan Gen cleared his throat to make his voice manly and replied.

"It is indeed, my first time here"

His voice came out as a youthful boy who just recently came to puberty. Flashing another smile at him, she introduced herself "this humble one is called, Liu Li, the owner of Xiang Hua. If I may asked this gentleman, do you also came here for Qiu Yue?"

Seeing Yan Gen's confused look, Liu Li received a slight shock. She asked if he knows Qiu Yue from the very beginning because only that girl can make noblemen, young and old fall all over her skirt without offering herself in bed. A single dance from her cost a hundred gold ingots.

"It seems that gongzi is the only one who came here in Xiang Hua without knowing Qiu Yue" Xiang Hua became the most famous brothel that is frequently visited by rich noblemen in the capital because of Qiu Yue. "Who's Qiu Yue?"

From her perspective, Yan Gen is quite the innocent young gentleman who knew nothing about women. He looks so out of place in the brothel.

"She's the most beautiful and talented girl in Xiang Hua, if not the whole capital. I haven't had the honor to see the infamous beauty of the capital, Wei Zhilan, but I'am pretty sure that our Qiu Yue didn't fell short from her when it comes to beauty and talent"

When he heard the words most beautiful his ears perked up. Looks like he almost missed one of the greatest things in this world. As it turns out, someone can rival Wei Zhilan's beauty (or rather himself). Qiu Yue... the name sounded a bit familiar to his ears. He doesn't think that she has a major role in the novel because if she did, he would have remembered her by now. If she's a beauty that can rival Zhilan, why wasn't she given a major role? Yan Gen squinted his eyes and thought hard.

Liu Li saw this and misinterpreted it for displeasure, she immediately bowed her head in shame and apologized profusely. She has always been careful with her words and actions in order not to offend those upper class men guests in their brothel, nevertheless, sometimes she would be bold in front of a guest that is ignorant, indecent, or a bit lacking in intelligence. It appears that she has a wrong impression of him. He looks innocent and ignorant, still he's not someone that can easily be fooled and he's still keeping up with the norms.

To compare a lowly prostitute, high-class or not is no match to a miss from a noble clan and a Wei at that! No matter how beautiful and talented Qiu Yue is, the fact that she's a prostitute wouldn't change, she can't even be compared to any aristocrat girls out there. Comparing Wei Zhilan to a prostitute, this is a clear insult.

Yan Gen waved his hand in dismissal to Liu Li's bowing, she almost kowtowed if he didn't grabbed her shoulders before hand. Aye, women are giving him a hard time, he had enough of their actions, similar to his pretty maids back in the Wei estate who apologized at every little things. He doesn't even know why she's apologizing to him. In any case, he was happy to be addressed as gongzi rather than young miss, it feels so refreshing like an autumn wind in his ears. Liu Li sighed in relief when she saw that he doesn't look offended at all.

Her pleasant seductive smile was plastered back on her face again. Men like him who didn't know the taste of women usually came here on a whim or just really curious what its like, that is why she led him to the stairs, signalled someone on their way to ready the girls who are more knowledgeable in teaching and pleasuring a young virgin man. It can be said that some mothers forced their sons to do it with a bedchamber maid first to know what he'll do before his formal marriage. It should be called a bedroom sex education in Yan Gen's opinion. Liu Li walked into a spacious room at the right side of the hallway, followed by Yan Gen.

The Gauze red curtain decorating the room lightly fluttered upon their arrival and twenty beauties simultaneously curtsied to him in a submissive manner. "Gongzi, take your pick. These girls range from 17-20 years old and they're all experienced" She signalled for them to lift up their heads so Yan Gen can see their faces and choose who to take. All the ladies stared at him in a flirtatious manner, it's very rare to sleep with such a beautiful man. Who wouldn't want to be with him?

They fluttered their thick eyelashes at him, eyes smoldering in intensity as if they want to eat him alive, they're all wearing thin robes that are slightly transparent, especially when the lanterns inside the room are brightly lit behind them, teasing the man's eyes with their enticing bodies.

Yan Gen swallowed a mouthful of saliva, his tongue became parched. He noticed Liu Li throwing an expectant gaze at him that says 'pay a lot of money'. Right, he's yet to pay. How could he eat a fleshy tender meat without a handsome pay? He reached inside his sleeves where he kept a stack of banknotes and handed out to her, exposing her slender and delicately white hands. Liu Li was rendered speechless. This is obviously a pair of female hands!

"Actually..." Yan Gen was about to continue his words that goes 'Actually, I want two women to serve me through out the night since I paid quite a lot of money and if possible, three women will be great too' but before he could, Liu Li suddenly grabbed his hands along with the banknotes he's holding, catching him in surprise. "It's this woman's fault for not being sensible enough"

Yan Gen's expression couldn't be anymore chaotic upon her weird and strange behavior. What is up to her now?

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer