1.

Being a girl is a pain in the ass

 ✿

A man who transmigrated into the body of a young girl would not feel so comfortable, when Yan Gen wants to pee, he momentarily forgot that he's no longer a man and so, he peed while standing, the result was that his pretty robe got wet by his urine. He wants to bury his self alive when his pretty maids find out even though he tried so hard to hide it. Hiding the robe in his room so tightly and waking up in the middle of the night just to wash his clothes that he has urinated.

Unfortunately for him, his maids were all light sleepers and they were all sleeping at the side chamber, a bit of noise from his room and they will all wake up, asking him what he needs. They were after all, trained for the sole purpose of serving their masters even in the middle of the night. If Yan Gen was still a man, he would definitely summon this two pretty maids of his to his chamber every night to have fun on his bed. Thinking about it now, he could only sighs and look at the sky.

Heavens ah heavens, what sinful crime did he committed in the past to be this way? What use it is to be reborn only to become a woman and not a man any longer, reborn in an ancient world where there is no Feminism and Gender equality to add with his already tragic life.

If he was reborn in another world where those two existed, naturally it would be in a modern world. Reborn as a woman there, he could still have a girlfriend, who cares if he is labeled a lesbian? So long as he has a beauty in his arms and a good job with pretty good salary for himself and for the beauty in his arms. Besides, he could still change his gender once he has a surgery.

Doesn't matter if he's called a transgender, he will fully support the rainbow colored flags and fight for their rights, as long as he becomes a man again, never mind his descendants that he couldn't produce any longer, he can adopt a few adorable children to carry his surname and call him dad.

He was so full of what ifs but there is actually no left options for him. He's already here, isn't he? He has to accept his tragic fate without a choice or else what can he do? Suicide? That's an impossible task for him, he's a coward in the first place, a man who is afraid of pain and even more afraid of death. He has already gone through it and the experience is not a very pleasant one.

Peeing his robe was not the only shameful thing that he did, the worst part is when he was going to bath and his pretty maids want to help him wash his body. He couldn't refute the first time, they were fast in their work but not to the point of being careless, they were so used in serving this goddess like beauty that he's possessing and in their presence, Yan Gen tried to cover his shameful private parts.

   Ladies ah, don't do this to me, I don't have a meatstick any longer and my breasts are starting to grow. As a man, this is too embarrassing of an image to be seen.

Yan Gen thought that since he's now a girl and a dropped dead gorgeous at that, she couldn't feel any sensation from the opposite gender or is it the same gender? He was momentarily confused with that.

He has tried to touch himself, taking advantage of the body he's possessing without an ounce of shame yet he didn't feel aroused at all. He's done for, has his feelings became a girl one too, will his personality change because he's now a female?

Luckily for him when the pretty maids started to bath him and their hands were all over his body, he suddenly felt aroused, feeling excited but his excitement vanished just as soon as it came for when he thought of masturbating in the bathtub, he reached his hand down to his lower part that is being soaked under the water, intending to relieved himself and expecting a hard meat stick to grab but he didn't grabbed anything.