20.

Ruined Plan

EYE bags unsurprisingly appeared on Yan Gen's face in the morning. His maids have eyebags too and look restless. That night, Zhu Mingli had gone too far. He kissed him again with so much aggressiveness that Yan Gen's face turned scarlet red in anger and lack of breath, no matter how much he struggled, it didn't stop or slowed down his action. He even got pushed back on his bed where Zhu Mingli continued harassing him, going as far as to ripped the top of his sleeping white robe.

They made so much noise, causing his maids to woke up again and rushed back inside the room. Both of them almost collapsed in fright at the sight of their mistress under a black figured man. They screamed for help yet Zhu Mingli wasn't disturbed by it at all and continued doing his own thing on him.

Yan Gen became flustered. What will he do if they were caught in this position? Wouldn't that made it easier for him to marry Zhilan. He tried to act and cried fervently and pitifully. They said that a woman's greatest weapon is their tears, it wouldn't kill him if he tried it out. Though it was embarrassing, anything will do to make Zhu Mingli disappear.

Sure enough, Zhu Mingli froze, his hands stopped exploring on his body, he leaned on his ears, whispering in a hoarse husky voice “I was riled up by you again”

In a flash, he disappeared and Yan Gen sighed in relief. Not a moment later, hurried foot steps are making its way to his room. It seems that he's far from being relieved

The Wei estate was turned upside down, looking for the thief that sneaked inside his room. Zhilan's mother cried her eyes out when she comforted him. He ended up comforting her instead. Exactly, who's comforting whom?

Good thing that the guards didn't barged in his room in his state of undress. His clever maid, Meigui, stopped them from entering by reasoning out that they can't barged inside the unmarried young lady's room if they treasured their lives, this is against the rules of aristocrats. Besides, the thief was at the other side of her courtyard and Zhilan screamed when she saw his shadows. Thus, Yan Gen had a time to tidy up himself, covering those hickeys that perverted man left on his neck, shoulders, and collarbone.

After that incident, the guards at the Wei estate doubled. Which made Yan Gen unhappy, it's not like they can catch Zhu Mingli if he sneaked inside his room for the second time. Perks of being a male lead. The thing is that he's not good in martial arts like our male lead, nor is he good at sneaking  like our female lead.

His plans of going to the brothel was completely ruined. Courtesy to Zhu Mingli. He could have sneaked outside of Wei estate if there were fewer guards during the night. Of course he would only sneaked out during the night, the brothel was most active in that time, lesser guards and has less possibilities to be caught.

The worst thing is that he fell ill in the afternoon when he fall asleep to catch his lack of sleep that night. The physician that was summoned to examine him said that he fell ill because of exhaustion. Besides, Zhilan's body is delicate and frail in the first place, easy to fell ill if she didn't take good care of herself. He needs to rest his body and put his mind at ease to recuperate.

Madame Wei (Zhilan's mom) flew into rage and blamed his pretty maids, calling them useless who can't even take a good care of their mistress and dragged them away to be whipped dispite Yan Gen's protest and his maids's pleading for mercy. He can't do anything about it, he has no energy left to snatch them back.

Indeed, this body is too delicate. A lack of rest and it already fell ill, or maybe it was the mental exhaustion. Yesterday was just too much. He met the female lead without heads up and unknowingly bullied her. At night, the male lead appeared and bullied him back. Truly, those two are match made in heaven. Yan Gen tiredly closed his eyes, sleeping for the whole day.

Although he hates the taste of ancient Chinese medicine that is so bitter it makes him gag, he still forced it down his throat. Wanting to recover as soon as possible, else how will he ventured outside the street and get to his dream place?

When he opened his eyes again, it was already dark. Yan Gen stared at the red candle covered by screen that was placed on the low table at the center of his room.

“Zhilan...”

A gentle male voice called out to him, softly calling his name--wait, that isn't his name. Yan Gen was surprised to see Wei Yuu sitting at the edge of his bed. His beautiful features became softer when he gazed at him, his eyes are full of tenderness that he himself failed to notice. Wei Yuu reached out his hand to feel Yan Gen's forehead.

“You're still burning with fever”

Why is it that these men like to sneaked in his room without permission? Sure, Wei Yuu and Zhilan are cousins, being close to each other is normal. Still, there's a boundary they can't cross. He's not allowed to enter in Zhilan's room and not allowed to be alone with him. From what he can see, Wei Yuu entered his room alone, no servants in sight.

Goodness, this is the ancient times. Why is it that these ancient men have less regard to etiquettes? He, who is a modern man is more aware of it than them. Yan Gen knew how horny a man can be since he's a man himself, however, he knows how to respect a girl's privacy. Unlike these two good-looking young men who are beasts inside.

“I'am sorry... I didn't came to see you for weeks”

His tone carries regret and sincerity. His sharp eyebrows were furrowed a little in worry, while his right hand is still on Yan Gen's forehead. Those eyes... are too expressive, he never thought that a man can have this kind of emotion openly except for those drama series he had watched, never in real life. It was as if the person in front of him is his everything.

Goosebumps involuntarily spread all over his body. Is heaven compensating him by being liked by two men just because he didn't have a girlfriend in his past life? It would be great if they were girls instead.

Yan Gen shuddered when he remembered Zhu Mingli. That bastard almost had done him. He's a virgin! A man who has never touch a woman like that in his eighteen years of life! How can a man be his first? Yan Gen definitely has to go to the brothel to wash away his touch from his body, bathing isn't enough. A beauty's touch is all he needs. Perhaps once he recovered from his illness, he'll no longer walk on the ground as a virgin.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer