21.

You still like him?

THE hand that was resting on Yan Gen's forehead slowly slides down to his right cheek. He raised his feverish, glassy eyes to meet his gaze full of anxiousness out of concern for him

"Get well soon, I..."

Struggling to find the right words to comfort Zhilan, his brows crinkled a bit, in the end he can't say anything to make his heavy heart lightened. He wants to see her smile again, that smile when they wandered aimlessly around the capital and a child like smile was plastered on her face, occasionally giving out a melodic laugher, that taunting yet charming laugh of hers when she overtake his horse when they're about to go home, or her serene smile when they rested under the shade of a tree, feeling the cool breeze blowing past her face, making the loose strand of her raven hair fluttered.

"Gege should leave..." Yan Gen slapped away the hand that was cupping his cheek. This men are getting bolder, is it because he's a mere girl with meager strength that they're taking advantage of him.

Don't get him wrong, he doesn't like calling him gege (older brother) either. He has no choice, Zhilan has always been polite and sweet at the same time around her relatives, gotta do the same or they'll find him out. It's hard to believe that she'll turn into a scheming, vicious woman. Love is truly a powerful force that can drive someone pure to the point of insanity and cruelty. Who said that it only brings out the best in you?

His voice was low and raspy, almost like a whisper yet it doesn't sounds irritable, it rather sounds coquettish like a kitten scratching your heart. At the same time, a flash of hurt passed by Wei Yuu's eyes.

"You wish me to leave?"

Of course! Why would I want you here? this manly heart of mine felt restless. I want my pretty maids in my chamber right this instance or any pretty women available at the estate. I need to vent my sexual frustration too. I, your manly brother needs women, not a man such as yourself. My body needs to be purified by their slender hands!

"Yuu-ge... this is inappropriate, you'll be punished severely if someone finds you out. Quickly leave..."

Yan Gen turned his back at him as he speaks to emphasize that his presence is not welcome. He had already exhausted himself from meeting those two leads, he doesn't want someone adding more to his plate.

"You're still mad at me?" Why can't he just leave? They have the same trait with the male lead, they both like pestering me. "No, I'am not" I'am just annoyed at you.

A long time passed and silence reigned in his room. He didn't heard Wei Yuu's footsteps, probably because he has a high martial arts skills like Zhu Mingli. No wonder that both of them can easily sneaked in his room. They have no sense of shame, to use their martial arts to sneaked in a young lady's room.

They're despicable! He's sure that once their shifu heard of what they're making use of their skills, both of their shifus will be angered to death. If Yan Gen has a high martial art skills, he'll use it to rescue many beauties instead of sneaking in their rooms so he'll own their hearts, Wei Yuu and Zhu Mingli simply don't know how to capture a beauty's heart.

Assuming that Wei Yuu got out of his room, he turned back around to lie his precious body properly, planning to sleep again, only to met Wei Yuu's gentle bright eyes, wearing an expression that says definitely will not leave until you forgive me. This grandpa almost had a heart attack.

"If you have forgiven me, why don't you talk to me like usual" Because I'am sick, I'am in no mood to ran my mouth and show off like I usually do.

Forget it, talking to him this way, he won't get it, Wei Yuu will just turn more persistent. He'll believe what he wants to believe.

"What do you want Lan-er? I can give it to you if it's something within my capabilities"

What does he wants? Yan Gen absentmindedly said "Birdie" Wei Yuu was taken aback for a moment, he thought that she's going to ask him to teach her how to use weapons again.

"Okay" this isn't hard to fulfill "What else?" since her wish is that simple, she can ask for another "and ball" he didn't expect that her wishes will be so simple. Letting out a pleasant laugher, he nodded in agreement. "You like birds and balls?"

Perhaps it's his sickness or perhaps it's the female body that he's occupying that Yan Gen became irritable. He suddenly sat up.

"Who doesn't like birdie and ball?! it's necessary to mankind!" A jolt of pain in his head made him lie back down and his eyes stung because of his sudden action, making his eyes misty, drops of tears freely rolled down on his cheeks. Damn sickness!

Wei Yuu nodded his head in agreement in order to pacify her anger when he doesn't really understand her sudden burst of emotion.

Eunuchs ah... you're the ones who can understand my grievances. Let us gather and have a chat how glorious it was when we still have balls. I terribly miss my morning wood, I miss holding my hard meat stick, I miss the glorious days of standing while peeing.

"The fifth prince is back in the Capital?" Wei Yuu stiffen and his gentle demeanor with him turned icy

"Why are you asking about him out of the blue?" Yan Gen sniffled "Just curious" Wei Yuu became silent, obviously not in the mood to answer him.

"Lan-er... do you still like him?" In the end, Wei Yuu broke the silence. Yan Gen's perfectly thin dark eyebrows crinkled. Which part of that man is likeable? He's a hateful creature "Why would I like him? I lost my memories so I don't remember liking him, I'am just curious when the servants around here started talking about him"

A relieved breath came out of Wei Yuu and his icy expression turned back to being gentle "That's good then. Tomorrow, I'll bring a bird and a ball to you" The corner of Yan Gen's mouth twitched. He wants a real ball! His ball!!!

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer