12.

A man's needs.

BEING confined in the Wei estate with no one to play with for a long time now, Yan Gen feels suffocated. He can't live in this ancient era as a couch potato when there's no gadgets and internet to keep him alive.

Actually... he really doesn't want to create trouble to himself but he can't help it! If he can control time, he'll fast forward it until the two main leads get together without him interfering as a villainess. Those two were meant to be together, they will end up in each other's arms with or without him, that's what he thought.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have an ability like that, he had only unwillingly transmigrated into this shitty reverse harem novel. It will be no wonder if he died out of boredom here.

That's why to pass his time, he had gone out. The first time Yan Gen transmigrated in this world, he was afraid of taking a step outside in fear of meeting death, after all, this antagonist is meant to die. However, when he thought about it, it doesn't seems like he's going to die. The story took a different turn when Yan Gen took over Wei Zhilan's body.

Not doing anything still effect the original story or perhaps not taking actions in accordance to his role has greatly effect the following events of the story, take for example, Zhu Mingli was supposed to meet Li Mei early on in the central market but because Zhilan stopped showing her affection to him, he didn't go there and instead made his way to the Wei estate to pay a few rounds of visits to Zhilan before he was send to a far away place under his majesty's order to solve a problem there, which is out of the plot, this was never mentioned in the story.

In the original novel, when the fifth prince turned eighteen, few days later, he met Li Mei and he stayed in the capital for a year for some funny Romance-Comedy scenes with our female protagonist to developed their feelings, their relationship strengthen even more when Zhilan tried to get in between them.

Therefore, Yan Gen believed that for as long as he doesn't interfere in the relationship between these main characters or bully the female protagonist, he will be perfectly safe and so far he didn't met this legendary female lead yet, Zhilan met her in the past but she doesn't care about her during that time because Li Mei is yet to steal her love interest.

Although he said that he wants to avoid meeting these main characters to avoid the antagonist's bad ending, if ever he met Li Mei, he would see for himself if she's worth to die for. What Yan Gen means is that if she's a beauty, he will try to flirt with her and then steal her away in front of these male characters that are chasing after her like rabid dogs and stand above the world. So what if Zhu Mingli has a protagonist halo favored by the heavens? He's a transmigrator favored by the god of fate!

As a transmigrator from the modern world, he can't stand this boring life! He has read a lot of novels where the transmigrator steal the female lead in the arms of her male lead. The satisfaction it brought to that transmigrator is immense, he's literally bathing in glory. Yan Gen said that, yet the truth is that he's just a cowardly transmigrator and if someone point a sword on his neck, he will give up all those superfluous ideas without hesitation. He loves himself more than anything and anyone else.

Men has needs, this is the universal truth, especially in that *ehem* you know area. That is why he's walking around in the market early in the morning until afternoon wearing a man's clothes to ask around 'Where's the most famous brothel in the capital?' Yes, a brothel for a reason that he'll die out of boredom, he needs something to entertain his life.

The brothels in the capital are all top class where the rich can throw their monies carelessly and feel worth it. What more if it's the most famous brothel in the capital? The ladies there must be beautiful and sexy. Red lips, big breasts, slender thin waist, and round butt. Ah... He's feeling excited again, just thinking about it makes him itch to go there as soon as possible.

Whenever he asked someone about it, some will laugh merrily at his face and clapped his shoulders, others will throw him a look of disdain. The latters are not straight men, how could they not understand this little brother who has never once known the taste of a woman? Of course, he only asked men. How embarrassing it would be if he asked a woman? Yan Gen doesn't see anything wrong in his action, it's not like he's committed to someone. A little bit of an exciting experience is not bad.

When he had gone out to the market, he made an effort to conceal his alluring female body, unlike the previous time he had gone out for horse riding. He wore layers and layers of clothes, binded his chest properly, his small slender white hands were covered by his long wide sleeves, in addition, he buyed a fake moustache in the market, it came as a surprise to him that they're selling something like this in this era. Though it's hot and his growing chest hurts, he endured it for a long time. His sufferings will be paid back ten folds once he bed a beauty from the brothel.

Yan Gen felt a bit guilty of tricking his family and personal maids. He told his family that he wants to visit his 'close friend' because they haven't seen each other for a long time, Yan Gen doesn't even know who's this close friend he's referring to, it was just an excuse to go out and they unexpectedly agreed right away, they must have known this close friend of Zhilan.

Anyways, he was planning to escape from them so when he goes out along with his personal maids in tow, he was already well prepared and brought a male outfit as a gift to that close friend. He had gone out with Wei Yuu many times and sometimes he would show him around the capital, that's why he knew where the capital's central market is. He's sure that the top class brothel is also around here, somewhere in a dark alley. Aren't most brothels in the novels like that? It should be the same thing here.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer