1

Hi, I'm (y/n)! I live here on Berk with my friends. That actually brings us to right now; I was training with Astrid in the arena. She had her axe and I had my scythe. The metal clashed together and sent the both of us flying backwards. We both landed on our butts and laughed.

"I think that's enough training for today." I smirked at her and we help each other up.

"Yah, I agree. I have to go help out my dad anyways." She said and rolled her blue eyes. I laughed, Astrid didn't like being nagged to do things.

"I'll go help Hiccup in the shop. There's been some talk about not having a dragon raid, meaning there'll be one soon. I should help him out." I said. We grabbed our weapons and walked to the exit.

"Honestly (y/n), I don't get why you like him. He's, weird." She said and scrunched her face at 'weird'.

"Yah, he's a complete dork! That's why I'm friends with him, he adorable!" I laughed as we started making our way to the village.

"Are you saying you have a thing for the shrimp?" Astrid asked with a cocky smile on her face.

"Nice try," I said and playfully punched her shoulder. "I don't see him like that. He's fun to be around, and are you saying that Snotlout is somewhat desirable?" I chuckled.

"Okay, you got me there (l/n). Also, dad wants some more of that ointment you made when the Monstrous Nightmare burnt him." She asked as we finally entered the village,

"Of course, I'll drop some off later!" I smiled and we said our goodbyes as we parted ways. I headed towards the blacksmith where Hiccup worked for Gobber as his apprentice.

"Hey, Hiccup." I called as I swung through the door and grabbed an apron.

"Oh, h-hi (y/n)." He said and fumbled while sharpening a sword. Hiccup was the type of person who was nervous at the start of conversations, but once he felt comfortable, was very smart and sarcastic.

"How's it going with trying to get your dad to let you join the dragon academy?" I asked and thrust the blade of a sword in the fire.

"Well he didn't say 'no' this time." He said and took the sword off the wheel.

"What did he say!" I squealed in excitement.

"He said, 'Absolutely not!'" Hiccup sighed.

"I'm beginning to think I'm more disappointed then you are!" I whined and lay the blade on and anvil and stoke the hot metal with a hammer.

"That would be because I don't expect anything." Hiccup huffed and sheathed the blade before putting away.

"Well, I'll hope enough for the both of us!" I smiled and handed him the sword that I was now done with, that now needed a sharpening.

We did a few more swords and axes before Hiccup said that he needed to grab something from his house. As if on cue, when he was walking to his front door, a Monstrous Nightmare flew out of nowhere. He yelled and slammed the door right before the scorching fire hit him.

I jumped up once I heard him yell and watched as dragons started invading. A once slow day did a backflip now as everyone wanted their weapons sharpened. I preyed to Thor that Hiccup was ok as I started working furiously.

The back door slammed open and Hiccup ran in panting and grabbed his apron. He grabbed a bunch of swords and sharp pointy thing and we worked as fast and efficiently as we could.

"Out of all the pests that exist, it had to be dragons!" Hiccup muttered and at that moment Gobber flew in the door.

"Lad, lassie, hold 'down the fort!" The big, beefy man said and attached a weapon to him missing hand. Hiccup started talked, well, more like begging him to let him go out. I basically just kept working my ass off.