47: Bad Moon Rising

"What do you mean, you don't know?!"

"Hiccup, we were in a cell, they cuffed her and took her somewhere on the ship. We heard her scream then when she came back she was bleeding, bruised and swollen. Every time they took her, (Y/n) told us not to fight the hunters!"

"And you listened to her?!"

"She was right! We wouldn't be able to do anything if we were all tortured!"

"Who cares?! How could you listen to her screaming and just do nothing?!"

"Moral of the story, never listen to me," I grumbled and sat up. "Also, could you two knock it off? I have a headache."

Astrid and Hiccup turned in surprise then came running at me when Gothi whacked them with her staff and wrote in the dirt.

"She says, 'don't touch her, you'll only cause her more pain,'" Gobber translated.

"You actually got it right this time!" I joked.

"Yes, well, I'd rather brush up on my translating then take another hit from that staff," Gobber said and eyed Gothi.

"So, when can I go back to the Edge?" I asked and Gothi started writing again.

"She says, 'I know you'll sneak out at night and leave anyways. So, you can go today under the condition you get someone to change and clean your wounds,'." Gobber read.

"I'll do it," Hiccup and Astrid said in sync.

"Oh, no you won't!" Astrid told him.

"Why not?!" Hiccup retorted.

"For the same reason, I told Fishlegs! I am not letting you look, no less touch, my best friends naked chest!" Astrid argued and poked him in the chest.

I sat there and put my face in my hands to hide from this embarrassment.

"I, uh-, well I-" Hiccup trailed off as his embarrassment probably set a new record. "Wait a minute," Hiccup said after a moment. "Why was Fishlegs going to touch (Y/n)'s chest?" Hiccup asked and turned to where Fishlegs 'was' standing. 'Was' meaning, he wasn't there anymore.

* * *

Spike was currently acting as my legs while I sat on him and we walked around the Edge. Fishlegs had been in hiding for the past few days from Hiccup, and only three days later, today, did he reappear. Along with a metal Viking dummy made out of Gronckle Iron and Gobber.

"Are you sure you've got the recipe right?" Gobber asked as Snotlout and Hookfang went to try and destroy the dummy.

"Of course I'm sure, three parts limestone..." Fishlegs said and suddenly Hookfang swooped down and blasted it with enough fire to incinerate a small forest.

"WHOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!!!" Snotlout yelled but then grumbles when he realized the dummy came out unscathed.

"Yeah, three parts limestone..." Gobber nodded.

"Uh-huh!" Fishlegs cheered and they high-fived.

"Shall we?" Hiccup asked from beside me on Toothless.

"Why not?" I grinned and our Night Fury's flew high above the dummy.

"Give it all you've got, bud." Hiccup said and patted Toothless.

"Two parts sandstone..." Fishlegs muttered.

"Let's blow this thing sky-high!" I grinned to Spike and the two Night Fury's shot a plasma blast at the iron Viking.