29

"So, tell me why on Thor's green earth...are we going to Changewing island?" I asked the gang as we made our way over the sea.

I woke up to a very odd sight this morning. Well...actually I've gotten fairly used to it. Anyways, I opened my door and there were Hiccup and Astrid; although Hiccup looked like he wanted death.

"What?" I asked suspiciously. I finally noticed Astrid's grip on his shoulder and a very angry expression plastered on her face. She squeezed his shoulder harder and Hiccup's eyes looked like they were about to pop out.

"Speak," Astrid spat.

"Arrow...challenge...Changewing...train...too dangerous!" Hiccup choked out, then Astrid let go and he collapsed.

"We leave in twenty minutes," she said and left.

"What did you do?" I asked Hiccup terrified, and helped him up.

So it turns out, Arrow was bragging about training a Changewing and dissed Stormfly. Astrid and Stormfly went ballistic and now Arrow is dangling from Stormfly's claws as we fly to Changewing island. Acid, flying underneath him in case he should plummet to the sea. Hiccup is on thin ice because he told Astrid that is was way too dangerous; convert that to angry Astrid language translates to 'you can't do it' and...I think you get the point.

"Because that's where we'll find Changewing's," Astrid replied.

"But Arrow didn't even find Acid there?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

And Stormfly let go of Arrow.

Hiccup and I made eye contact then looked back to Astrid. "Um...you a, you gonna get that?" I asked.

"No,"

.
.
.

"Uh, fine!"

Stormfly nosedived after the screaming Viking and caught him in her talons right before he hit the water.

"Why didn't you do anything!" Arrow yelled to Acid who knew better than to mess with Astrid and Stormfly.

"We're here!" I called as the island came into view. "Thank Thor," I muttered to Spike. "So you're going to train a Changewing then we can leave?" I asked Astrid.

"Actually, I have a better idea." She smiled and we all got a little scared. "I want to see a master Changewing trainer at work."

Arrow gulped.

"Um, well you guys have fun; Spike and I are gonna collect some herbs," I said and Spike Nightfury'd as Screaming Death's, forests and subtlety don't mix.
"Let's get going bud,"

Third Person POV

Hiccup looked around awkwardly, he didn't especially want to see Arrow get tortured, and he trusted Astrid enough to not actually kill the guy. Then again, he couldn't just follow (Y/n) like some lost terror, no matter how much he wanted too.

He couldn't let Arrow get killed...but he'd prefer to spend his time watching
(Y/n).

Sure, the twins might do something funny...but (Y/n) might do something cute!

And maybe he wanted to watch Arrow get his ass handed to him, but (Y/n)-

"Would you wipe that stupid look off your face and go follow her already?!" Astrid snapped.

Hiccup flushed a dark red and Toothless rolled his eyes, before pushing his rider after the girl.

(Y/n)'s POV

I bent down in the tall grass and started picking some herbs that don't grow on Berk. I, however, stood back up once I heard muttering.

"Hey! Don't give me that look! You'll see when we find another female Nightfury someday and then I'll be laughing at you!"