30: Race To The Edge

"This is Berk."

Hiccup and I raced around on our Night Fury's, ripping through the wind at a million miles per hour.

"So is this,"

Now twisting and turning through the sea stacks, I growled as fell into second place.

"And this,"

"Ah-ha!" Spike and I grabbed the lead as we squeezed in and out of jagged ravines on the island.

"And also this,"

We zoomed past the Viking statues carved before the docks and...landed in front of Hiccup's hut. Landed meaning we hit the ground with so much force we were flung off our dragons and groaned in the dirt.

"Ha! I win!" I yelled then hissed in pain.

"You wish!" Hiccup yelled back and jumped off the ground with so much energy it was making my head spin.

"Hey! My toe was at least a quarter of an inch before yours!" I pointed out while getting up.

"No way! You must have hit your head when you landed!" He shot back.

"You wanna go, Haddock!" I glared and rose to my full height. I would like to say we had our faces millimetres apart, but...Hiccup had gotten taller, a lot taller. So, it was more like me craning my head up and him looking down on me.

"Bring it," he smirked.

"Aright...but don't say I didn't warn you~," I said seductively and pressed my chest up against him. I ran my fingers down his face, felling him shudder and watching his face heat up.

"W-w-what are y-you d-doing?!" He stuttered as my eyes bore into his.

I cocked an eyebrow and smirked, batting my eyes.

.
.
.

"I win!!" I cheered, jumping in the air and singing. "I'm awesome! Oh, yeah! I'm awesome! Chalk that down Toothless, another point for (Y/n)!"

"Hey! That's cheating!" He yelled.

"Being gorgeous isn't cheating!" I said proudly and threw my (h/c) hair over my shoulder.

"Excuse me, but we all know I'm the gorgeous one in this relationship!" Hiccup said and mimicked my hair flipping.

'I know~' I thought dreamily to myself with a cheesy smile. I thought Hiccup was cute before, 'but...man he's good looking!'

"I'm glad you think so," he said with an amused grin

"Did I say that out loud?!" I panicked.

"Yup," he nodded.

"I mean no!" I lied horribly.

"Really, because you're acting pretty awkward?" Hiccup asked, still grinning.

"No! Ha. This is awkward." I yelled and stumbled backwards. "Not you're awkward, but just because we're— I'm awkward. You're gorgeous. Wait, what?" I'm really not helping myself...

"What did you say?" Hiccup asked, looking very smug indeed.

"(Y/n)!" Someone yelled from far away.

"Oh! No, I wasn't! What? They're calling me, so I gotta...bye!" I ran out of there at mock Nightfury speed.

I made my way to the centre of the village and met Astrid and Stormfly. "Hey guys," I greeted and rubbed the Nadder's nose. "What's up?"