21

The fight back was quiet and everybody went straight home when we landed...except me.

Spike and I went right to the cove and I got off. "Ready to try this again bud?" I asked him. Spike sighed but all the same gave me the 'lets get this over with' look. "I need a Night Fury!" I said and felt excited as he changed form. Spike was a beautiful white Night Fury, with blood red eyes and with wings and a tail that faded out to his normal red. Same thing with his head and feet.

I got on the now Night Fury and held on tight. "Okay, bud. Let's do thi-

Spike took off so fast that me words turned into a scream as I felt tears leak from my eyes from the wind. He suddenly evened out and I stopped screaming and began to enjoy the ride. "As much as I'm enjoying this, we need to go to bed!" I said to Spike, who nodded and dived down. He landed gracefully outside the cave and I dismounted. "Screaming Death," I said and he changed back.

I rand into my house and grabbed a barrel of fish for Spike, whom I then bid a goodnight and went to bed.

* * *

I woke up very early the next morning and ran to the blacksmith. After a lot of precise work I was able to attach that gem to the staff of my scythe. I made sure it was securely in before rushing to the great hall with Spike. I sat down and ate with my team to see if they were ready for battle.

"I'm more then ready, care to fly with me?~" Arrow was as flirty as ever.

"I'll pass," I laughed and then got an idea. "I'll meet you guys at the cliff at 8:30!" I yelled and ran out of the hall.

I ran first to Astrid's and grabbed her axe. Then repeated the process with the others. Hiccup's house, shield/bow. Snotlout's house, hammer. Twins, masse; and Fishlegs wasn't much of a fighter. I loaded my friends weapons on my saddle and got on myself, before flying to the cliff.

I saw my team plus Stoick and Gobber who was on a Gronckle; waiting there. Everyone looked ready for battle and the new dragons were equipped with saddles.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

Everyone gave a yes or some sign of agreement. That meant this was the time to go kick some Berserker ass!

"Follow me!" I yelled and Spike took off to the sky. We headed west towards the island that we had gone to help Johann at.

We flew to the island and saw many boats docked on the beach. I had Spike tunnel into the island so we'd be unnoticed. "Okay, everyone stay here, except Arrow and Acid. I'm going to fly with you two to that really big ship that we saw docked there. I'm guessing that's where they're holding the riders. Now, I need Stoick, Thornado and Spike to go in and scream to draw their attention away from the ships. The dragons and probably locked up somewhere in the center of the island; we'll deal with that once we've saved the riders." I explained grabbing my scythe and slid off Spike, then getting on Acid behind Arrow. "Okay you three, go!" I whisper yelled.

The three of them flew off and we waited until we heard our dragons screaming to go to the ship.

"Let's go, Arrow!" I said and Acid camouflaged.

"How far? First bas-" I smacked him upside the head and we took off. Thankfully the first part of my plan was successful and they only left two guards to guard the boats.

Acid made a steep dive to the ground behind the guards and I jumped off before he hit the ground. I swung my scythe and knocked then men right off their feet and 'put them to sleep'. Arrow got off Acid and the three of us jumped on-board the ship.