Snoggletog/Christmas Special

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to you, sorry it's a day late.
——————————

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

"Son of a-" I yelled, bolting up from my bed to see Spike violently ringing a bell from his jaws.

"Tomorrow?" I gasped at him. Spike dropped the bell and shook his head 'no'.

"Today?" I gulped.

He nodded his head 'yes'.

"How many minutes do I have?"

Before Spike could answer, my door crashed open and Astrid ran in. No 'hello' or anything, she straight up grabbed my wrist and dragged me out into the snow. As I spat snow out of my mouth, I saw Stormfly run into my hut and pull Spike out.

"You were going to leave me? You traitor!" I yelled at my dragon.

Spike grabbed one of the poles holding the fire-pits up with his teeth and held on for dear life. Stormfly squawked at him and grabbed his tail with her talons then started flapping her wings. Spike was strong but Stormfly was stronger, Spike was pulled from the post leaving deep gougings in the wood.

"Hah! That's what you get!" I laughed as Spike growled at me. If I was going to suffer the wrath of Astrid's obsession with Snoggletog, I sure as hell wasn't going to do it alone.

Surprisingly, all of the other riders were waiting on the runway to the stables, all fully packed and ready for the long trip to Berk. Stormfly lowered Spike to the ground but still sat on his tail so he couldn't get away. Astrid flung me at my dragon with such a force I tripped over his back and flipped over to his other side.

"Urgh," I groaned in pain and slowly opened my eyes. Hiccup was standing over me with a grin while the dawn broke across the edge, making his hair and eyes light up with pinks and golds. I wouldn't mind just staying like this for a while...maybe forever. I sighed and made peace with the splinters digging into my back.

"You might want to move," Hiccup finally said but my brain apparently didn't process it.

There was a moment of silence and I noticed my travel bag hurl into the air and I suddenly realized where it was going to land. Astrid must have packed it because I sure didn't have any recollection of doing it. I tried to get up but the bag hit me square in the face. By the time I got over the shock and pushed my bag off my face, Astrid had joined Hiccup in looking down on me. Only, she looked highly annoyed.

I narrowed my eyes and glared at her. "I hate you," I said bluntly.

"I can live with that." She said and jumped on Stormfly.

* * *

By the time we landed on Berk, it was around noon. Everyone was out and about, but what caught my eye was the hordes of kids making snow-dragons. My eyes lit up and I grabbed Astrid's arm and started tugging at it.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" I said with a grin and kept pulling.

"No," She said flatly.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" I pleaded and tried to drag her but that was useless as she was much stronger than me.

Astrid thought for a moment then dragged me over to Hiccup where she grabbed his arm, removed my hand from herself and put his hand around my wrist.

"You dropped this," She said and walked away.

"What a Grinch!" I scoffed and then got hit in the head by a snowball. "Why I oughta-"

"All right feisty pants. Calm down! Wow!" Hiccup grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up as I attempted to try and throw snow at Astrid.