5

"Ha it's about the size of my-" *bite* "I'm not alright, I'm not alright! I am very much not alright!" Tuff yelled as a Terrible Terror jumped on his face.

Today was the Hideous Zippleback, the two headed dragon. We had to throw water on the right head, or we were screwed.

I was standing with Ruffnutt and Astrid when Snotlout and Tuffnutt threw their water at us.

"You're butts must be getting bigger, we thought you were a dragon!" Tuff said and we glared at him.

Fishlegs threw water at the wrong head. Then Hiccup....tried, to throw the water at the right head. Suddenly the dragon hissed and started backing away from Hiccup in fear. He backed it into a cell where I saw him throw an eel and close the door.

"Are we done? Cuz I got to, a, Yah..." Hiccup said before running out. I ran out a few minutes later to not be suspicious.

I met Hiccup at the edge of the forest with a bunch of stuff. We had spent a lot of time trying to make this saddle thing, but I was nowhere near done. We took our normal path through the forest talking about ideas for Toothless and maybe even some flying clothes!

"Hey Toothless!" I said and slipped down the rocks to the black dragon. He started sniffing me and just laughed and shook my head. "Hiccup has the food!" I said and he ran over to Hiccup.

"Hey bud!" Hiccup said and tossed Toothless a fish. We grabbed the saddle we had started and latched it on the dragon.

Toothless wasn't to sure if he liked this thing or not, but continued eating. We eventually got it all set up and Hiccup connected it to the tail and got on. "You coming?" He said and held out an arm to me.

"You don't even know how to fly yet!" I said and hastily got on behind him.

"Well, we know how to go up. I'm gonna rope us to a rock up there," he pointed to a rock outside of the cove. "And I'm going to see what ways the need to move my foot to steer. The wind should pick us up to help." Hiccup said and pet Toothless's scales.

"Alright..." I mumbled and grabbed on to Hiccup tightly.

"C-come on bud." Hiccup stuttered as he felt me holding on to him for dear life.

Toothless spread his wings and shot up. I screamed and held on tighter if that was possible. Hiccup moved the tail with the stirrup, and we got out of the cove safely.

"You okay, (n/n)?" Hiccup teased, looking back at me.

"Sh-shut up!" I mumbled and we slid off.

Hiccup laughed and tied a rope to the front of the saddle and the other end around a huge boulder.

"Take this." Hiccup said and handed me his notebook. "Keep track of what positions move the tail what way."

"Got it!" I said and sat down as Hiccup mounted Toothless.

Hiccup and I worked for almost an hour before the rope snapped and they went flying backwards.

"Hiccup! Toothless!" I yelled and ran over to where they had crashed. I came up to a sight of long grass that Toothless was rolling in like a mad dragon.

"Guess he likes it." Hiccup said and pocketed some of the grass before coaxing the dragon away from the field. "Did you get everything we need?" He asked me.

"Yup!" I chirped and jumped on the back of the saddle. Hiccup chuckled at my eagerness and climbed up in front of me.

"Take us down!" Hiccup said to Toothless, who purred then jumped and glided with Hiccups aid in the cove.