P R O L O G U E

~ ❤ ~

~ ❤ ~

"Isn't this view great?" the male voice ringed through your ears as you watched the waves splashes towards the surface.

It was a cold night, you were out with a male but not on a date. It was as a reunion.

"Why did you take me here?" the H/C hair girl asked. "And yet, it's night."

Budo stand beside the girl who was looking at the waves while she was gripping onto her shirt. It was cold for night and she forgot to bring her hoodie since her brother hid it behind the couch, again.

It was on purpose to see if her "date" will gave her his jacket so she wouldn't catch a cold. Her brother is really into shipping.

"I just wanted to share you a beautiful view. I came here often," he said while looking down.

The girl notice the frown on her best friend's face. "Did you confess today?" she asked, still with her emotionless face.

The boy looked up and gave her a weak smile and nodded. "I tried. I confess but... she rejected," he responded.

The boy scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously. "Ah! The mood!I'm making it low!"

She just stare at him and with his guard down, his eyes widened as his face flushed in red.

"Y/N?" he called to see the girl had hugged him. It was so sudden that he was shocked in between the questions of "Why?" and "How?".

He couldn't hugged back because he was thinking. 'Since when did she ever gave out a care of hug to anyone besides her mother and her brother?' and 'Why is she hugging me all of the sudden?'

He snapped out of his fantasy and returned the gesture while smiling weakly at her.

"It's alright," she said. It was weird since the girl never even had a crush on anyone and now she acts like she knows what's going on.

But Budo knew that the girl was trying her best to cheer him up, even if she doesn't even know what's going on.

They broke the hug and she gave out a genuine smile. A rare smile only to be shown towards the people she truly trust.

"Better?"

"Yeah... better."

The girl pulled the boy's hand and brought them both to the restaurant to eat since they haven't eaten for a quite long time and Budo was starving.

After a long, but nice and relaxing food, Budo let her know that she successfully got into the school he went and she nodded.

"Finally! A real school!" she said as the boy chuckled at her soft side that came out.

"I hate homeschooling," she murmured out and the boy just patted her head and smile.

"Thanks for cheering me up," he said. "You brought me to the beach just to let out your sorrow right?"

The boy nodded and smile again at her. "You hugged me!" he said, stars were visible on his eyes.

The girl just sweat dropped at the boy's reaction and nodded anyway. A long silence fills in until Budo decided that is best if the two of them went home.

Budo notice how she shivered at the cold air and took off his jacket and gave it to her. "Why didn't you bring your hoodie?"

"My brother kept it away so he will know if you'll lend your jacket for me. That bastard..." you muttered the last part but unfortunately, he heard it and he laughed.

"Come on," he grabbed your hand and both of you got inside the car as he drove towards your house.

A few minutes later, you made it safe and sound and he waved goodbye at you as he drove off.

You got inside and saw your brother holding the letter and you nodded while walking towards him.

"You got in," he said while taking the letter out. "How was your date-"

"It's not a date," you said coldly while glaring at the male who only wiggles his eyebrows and smirked.

He eventually laughed and smile, patting your head. "Once you get older, like me! You'll find a great boyfriend that will treat you well!" he said.

"You don't even have a girlfriend yet and you're the one who's talking now," she said.

"I have fangirls. It's just that I'm not interested in them," he smirked and you looked at him with the bitch-resting-face.

"Izayoi, you're an asshole," you said and he smirked. "The best one indeed! Love you too baby sister!"

~ ❤ ~

Welcome to my Yan Sims x reader! Hope you enjoy the prologue ;)