School Reunion

Terry sighed as she reappeared, worrying her lip. The next trip would be dangerous for the Doctor, but she had to believe he'd do his best and there was nothing more she could do for now.

'Come on, Teresa.' Terry shook herself sternly. 'If you'd landed in the middle of a situation, like in the middle of dinosaurs or something, you'd be dead by now.'

Of course, it was at that moment that someone screamed.

Terry jumped, whipping around as she searched for the source of the scream, which had sounded like a male with a very high-pitched voice. It was then that she realized she was inside what appeared to be a school building, currently dark and with only the moonlight to light her way.

'No...' Terry thought excitedly as she took off down the corridor, running towards where the scream had come from. 'It can't be-'

She slammed right into someone, and Terry oomphed as she toppled backwards from the force of the blow. Strong hand grabbed her arms, steadying her, and she looked up to see Ten.

"Doctor!" She gasped, as he said in surprise: "Terry! When did you get here?"

But Terry's eyes had dropped to the woman beside the Doctor, who was eyeing her a little warily, and she blurted out excitedly: "Sarah Jane Smith!"

Sarah Jane blinked, startled, while the Doctor raised a brow in surprise and amusement as Terry said excitedly: "Oh, this is fantastic!"

"Oi, that's my line." The Doctor complained, and she countered: "Not any more."

He pouted at her, while Terry stuck out a hand to Sarah Jane, saying warmly: "Hello, my name's Terry Storm."

"Sarah Jane Smith... as you seem to know." Sarah Jane replied, smiling a little more genuinely at Terry's enthusiastic greeting though she shot the Doctor a confused look.

"Oh, I... heard about you from the Doctor." Terry explained quickly, and the Doctor hid a smile at that, while Terry went on excitedly: "You're absolutely incredible, and it's such an honour to meet you."

"Yeah." The Doctor said, while adding telepathically: "You might want to let up on the excitement just a little bit."

"Shut up, this is exciting!" Terry retorted. "I can't' believe I got to meet her, I got to meet the Sarah Jane Smith!"

At that moment, a whirl of blonde hair came skidding before them, and they all looked over in surprise as Rose looked at them in surprise.

"Did you hear that?" Rose asked urgently, before noticing Terry.

"Terry!" She exclaimed happily before noting the other woman standing beside the Doctor.

"Who's she?" She asked with a frown as she stared at Sarah Jane.

"Rose, Sarah Jane." The Doctor introduced. "Sarah Jane, Rose and Terry, as she's already introduced."

Rose looked Sarah Jane up and down, while Sarah Jane's eyes narrowed a little at the protectiveness in Rose's expression before she forced a smile as she greeted, lifting her hand for Rose to shake: "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Rose shook the older woman's hand, folding her lips a little angrily, while Sarah Jane noted as she glanced at the Doctor: "You can tell you're getting older. Your assistants are getting younger."

"I'm not his assistant." Rose snapped, hissing the word like it was an insult. "And neither's Terry."

Terry raised a brow in amusement while the Doctor scratched the back of his head sheepishly as Sarah Jane challenged: "No?"