The God Complex

Terry landed in what appeared to be an Earth hotel reception, and she shrieked.

Eleven yelped, Amy and Rory jumped violently, while the three facing the Doctor and his companions all screamed and waved their objects around in the air. The three were what had startled Terry into shrieking, but as she got over her initial shock she yelled: "Shut up!"

The newcomers stilled, blinking at her as Terry held a hand to her chest, taking deep and calming breaths as soft music played in the background while the Doctor greeted brightly: "Angel!"

"Doctor, hello." Terry nodded, and he asked: "When is this for you?"

"I just came from Nine, when you first found out about this." She gestured to herself, indicating her second regeneration and he nodded. "And before that, I came from the first time Amy met me, with the Atraxi."

Terry fixed her gaze on said redhead as she added severely: "Also; 'are we friends in the future'? Really, Amy?"

The redhead had the grace to look sheepish, but Terry was distracted when the Doctor beamed and declared: "Ah, so then this is okay."

"What's-?" Terry began, before letting out a squeak of surprise as he came up and hugged her before kissing her soundly on the lips.

"I have missed you, my angel." The Doctor announced as he pulled away, Terry gawking at him.

He ignored the look as he turned back to the new faces, gesturing at the female human dressed like a surgeon and wielding a lead pipe, the human male wielding a wooden pole, and an alien with rat-like features on its humanoid body who was waving a white flag.

"Now, we were saying?" The Doctor mused, having already forgotten, and Rory deadpanned: "You were going to fire Amy while you flirted with her."

He nodded at the female doctor, while the Doctor winced and Terry rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Amy, you know he didn't mean it." Terry laughed, and the redhead looked at her friend skeptically.

"You're not jealous that he was flirting with someone else?" She asked and Terry shrugged.

"He's a natural flirt – I'll just get my revenge the next time we run into a hot or clever man." Terry answered. "Not quite sure I'm up for flirting with a woman yet."

"Oi, wait, hot or clever man?" The Doctor interjected with a frown, and Terry nodded.

"I wonder when we'll run into Captain Jack again?" Terry pretended to muse and the Doctor shot her a dark look.

"What?" Terry teased with a grin. "You jealous?"

"Shut up – and I wasn't flirting." He huffed, and Terry rolled her eyes again as she said: "Sure you weren't. Now."

She turned away from the pouting Doctor – despite the very tempting urge to kiss him, he was really adorable when he sulked like a child – and said to the group: "Where were we really?"

"Hang on." The new woman, Rita, interjected with a puzzled frown. "How did you get here?"

"I teleported." Terry answered smoothly. "My teleporter was malfunctioning, and I somehow ended up here. Don't think I can get out, but good thing the Doctor was here."

Terry could feel the Doctor laughing silently behind her, while Rory whispered to Amy: "Er, what's she saying?"

"Shut up, just go with it." Amy ordered, and Rory lapsed into silence as Rita – still looking a little suspicious but satisfied enough to let the topic go – explained: "We just met your... friends."