A Good Man Goes to War

Terry landed with a start, surprised at how abruptly she had been taken away. It seemed to be happening more often lately, and Terry wondered why that was. Her jumping hadn't felt this bad since she'd recovered her identity as a Time Lady.

However, her confusion was shoved aside for the moment when Terry realized where she was after seeing a small, metal plate on the wall.

And she had to figure out when she was.

"Doctor!" She shouted in her mind as she ran through the base. It was too quiet – and that could only mean one thing.

"Theta, where are you?" Terry called in her mind as she ran, and the Doctor finally replied.

"Angel?"

"Doctor!" Terry called in relief, and the Doctor asked: "When did you arrive? Where are you?"

"I'm running down some abandoned hallway or another." Terry responded. "They all look the same when you don't know-"

Terry ran around a corner and bumped headfirst into someone, causing her to stumble back with an 'oomph' while the other person fell back on their large, fat bottom.

"What in the blazes?!"

Terry straightened, looking down in surprise at the blue man who continued to bluster: "Who-?!"

Dorium looked up then, and he blinked in surprise when he saw who had bumped into him and knocked him over.

"Terry Storm?" He asked, and Terry nodded.

"Dorium Maldovar – though, I confess, it's my first time meeting you." Terry answered, and Dorium grunted as he got to his feet: "Yes, well, it's my first time meeting you as well, Miss Storm."

"Call me Terry." Terry answered as she helped the man up. "And how did you know it was me, then?"

"I have pictures of all your incarnations, Terry." Dorium answered with a huff though he eyed her warily. "After all, you are 'the Doctor's angel'."

"Angel? Terry!"

The Doctor's alarmed mental calls distracted Terry for a moment, and she answered: "I'm all right - I just met Dorium."

"The Doctor, is it?" Dorium asked, and Terry glanced at the man as Dorium shook out his heavy robes, straightening them.

"Yes." Terry answered slowly, and Dorium waved towards a door down the hallway he had been heading down. "He's in there. I'm about to meet up with him myself."

"Thanks." Terry said, and Dorium nodded as he waved Terry to go on ahead.

She gave him a curious glance for a moment before she walked in front of him towards the base's control room – and missed Dorium's dark look her way after he was certain she wasn't looking.

The door opened just before Terry reached it, and she grinned wryly when the Doctor beamed and declared with open arms: "Angel!"

"Doctor." Terry greeted as she hugged him back, surprised when the Doctor pressed an enthusiastic kiss on her.

"Oh, really?" Dorium grumbled, but the Doctor ignored him as he pulled back and threw an arm around Terry's shoulders.

"Come in, we're just about to go to Amy." The Doctor said as he pulled Terry back inside the control room. "I just have to finish securing the asteroid first."

"Demon's Run." Terry muttered as she noticed another plate on the wall inside the control room, identifying the base's name.

"Exactly." The Doctor agreed as he settled back down in the chair at the control booth, while Dorium sent them another pensive look before he settled himself at the back of the room.