Dinosaurs on a Spaceship 3

"Nefertiti, you can't." Amy said sharply, and Nefertiti hesitated, but Terry sighed as she said with a mix of anger and sorrow: "Oh, Amelia. If only it were that simple."

Amy stared at her while onscreen, Solomon stared the Doctor down as he asked quietly: "You think I won't punish those who get in my way, whatever they're worth?"

He moved his head to signal to his robots, and they stepped forward. The Doctor quickly backed away, eyeing them warily, but then they surprised him as they turned suddenly and shot at the Triceratops resting in the corner of the room.

Brian gasped while Rory clutched his dad's arm to prevent him from moving forwards, while the Doctor stared aghast as the Triceratops yelped in pain as the robots shot at it before it crashed to the ground, yelling in pain.

Amy's hands tightened on her rifle as the shooting finally stopped, and the Triceratops pitiful moans came through the screen and filled the deathly silent lab. Riddell removed his hat in respectful grief, while Nefertiti's hands tightened before her chest as Terry's hands clenched into tight fists.

The Doctor had moved slowly towards the Triceratops, bending down beside the dying creature, and he stroked and patted it gently as it died. Terry's eyes filled with tears while Amy said in a shaky voice: "Terry, please tell me that we make that bastard pay. Please, tell me, what do we do? Terry?"

Terry didn't reply, while Nefertiti straightened her back as she made her decision.

"Queen Nefertiti." Terry said suddenly, and Nefertiti glanced back at the shorter woman, meeting steely brown eyes as the Time Lady began: "Wait..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor stood back up, leaving the dead dinosaur and he clapped his hands sarcastically as he turned back to Solomon, saying quietly but scathingly: "You must be very proud."

"Bring her to me," Solomon ordered firmly, "or the robots will make their way through your corpses."

The robots moved to face them menacingly, but none of the men even flinched this time. Rory looked at the Doctor with determination while Brian faced the robots evenly as the Doctor stared Solomon down.

"Bring her now." Solomon demanded, and the Doctor repeated: "No."

Solomon's eyes narrowed and the robots shifted again, readying themselves, when there was a flash of light behind the Doctor.

He, and Rory and Brian, turned in alarm to see Amy, Riddell, Terry, and Nefertiti herself had beamed in behind them.

The Doctor gaped while the new group stared at Solomon with angry eyes, but the man just smiled in triumph as he stared at Nefertiti.

"What are you doing?" The Doctor demanded quietly, glancing at Terry, aghast that she would let Nefertiti come.

"I demanded to be brought here." Nefertiti answered coolly, stalking forward, and the Doctor quickly moved to stand in her way, arguing: "No, no, no, no, no way. Terry, back me up."

"It isn't your choice, Doctor," Nefertiti said sharply, "it's mine."

"Listen to me." The Doctor pleaded quietly, taking Nefertiti's arm gently. "If you go with him, I can't guarantee your safety."

Nefertiti simply looked at him as she answered determinedly: "You saved my people. I am in your debt."

"No. No debts." The Doctor countered worriedly. "You don't owe me anything."

"Then I do it on my own." Nefertiti replied firmly, breaking away from the Doctor.

"No, Neffy." The Doctor pleaded but she moved passed him, walking towards Solomon.