The Runaway Bride

"You can't do that." The Doctor said incredulously as he stared at the redheaded bride standing in the middle of his Tardis. "I wasn't-."

He broke off to stare at the time rotor to double check that they really were still moving.

"We're in flight!" He declared as he turned back to Donna in disbelief. "That is, that is physically impossible! How did-?"

"Tell me where I am." Donna interrupted sharply, infuriated. "I demand you tell me right now where am I?"

"Inside the Tardis." The Doctor answered numbly, still staring at Donna.

"The what?" Donna asked, frowning, and Terry watched with no small amount of amusement as the Doctor repeated, still mostly stunned: "The Tardis."

"The what?" Donna repeated, and the Doctor answered again: "The Tardis!"

"The what?!" Donna snapped, and the Doctor snapped back: "It's called the Tardis!"

He began to check the console and its monitor, while Donna snarled: That's not even a proper word! You're just saying things."

"It's an acronym." Terry explained. "Kind of like NASA."

"So I'm in a space station?!" Donna yelled incredulously, and Terry answered seriously, though she was fighting a laugh: "No."

"Then where am I?!" Donna shouted, and the Doctor cut in as he stared at Donna: "How did you get in here?"

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me." Donna hissed at him as she glared at him and Terry. "Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it!"

"Who the hell is Nerys?" The Doctor asked, confused, and Donna snapped: "Your best friend."

"We really didn't kidnap you." Terry piped up, but the Doctor spoke over her as he asked in confusion: "Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?"

He looked Donna up and down, having just noticed her white dress and veil, and Terry rolled her eyes while Donna said sarcastically: "I'm going ten pin bowling."

She then abruptly turned vicious as she yelled at the Doctor: "Why do you think, dumbo?!"

The Doctor actually took a few steps back almost in fear, while Donna bemoaned: "I was halfway up the aisle!"

The Doctor, deciding then that he really needed to do something about the mad woman aboard his Tardis, moved quickly about the console while Donna continued wailing: "I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"

"I haven't done anything!" The Doctor protested, but Donna ignored him as she yelled at him and Terry: "I'm having the police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you two!"

It was then that Donna spotted the doors, and she instantly dashed for them. Terry just let her, while the Doctor cried warningly as he reached his hand out in vain: "No, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Don't!"

But it was too late, and Donna wrenched the Tardis doors open to find herself staring out into a beautiful and frighteningly real gaseous nebula. The Doctor dropped his arm, glancing at Terry as Donna stood frozen in shock in the doorway, and Terry just shrugged.

"She's really not that bad." Terry supplied, and the Doctor raised his brow.

"You know her?" He asked, and Terry answered: "I will. And you will, too."