Let's Kill Hitler 2

"About time." The Doctor muttered, before he said aloud to the Teselecta: "Question. I'm dying. Who wants me dead?"

"The Silence." The Teselecta, still looking like Amy, answered, and the Doctor fired back: "What is the Silence? Why is it called that? What does it mean?"

"You really didn't ask Daemon anything." The Teselecta noted, before it answered as Terry opened her mouth irritably: "The Silence is not a species. It is a religious order, or movement. Their core belief is that silence will fall when the question is asked."

"What question?" The Doctor asked, frowning himself, and the Teselecta explained: "The first question. The oldest question in the universe, hidden in plain sight."

"Yes, but what is the question?" The Doctor asked impatiently, staring at the Teselecta as he waited for the response.

"Unknown."

Terry suddenly clutched her head, while the Doctor stared at the Teselecta in disbelief.

"Oh." He snapped crossly. "Well, fat lot of use that is, you big ginge. Call yourself a Records- argh!"

The Doctor collapsed again, groaning and gasping as he cried: "Argh! Kidneys are always the first to quit. I've had better, you know."

"Doctor..."

The Doctor looked back at Terry at her whimper, and he straightened – as much as he physically could – when he saw her doubled over, one hand clutching her chest while the other held her head.

"Angel?" He called, and she groaned: "My head."

"No, Terry, stay with me." The Doctor encouraged, when suddenly Mels began to scream in pain as well while the forcefield around her slowly turned red.

"River!" The Doctor cried, when suddenly Terry collapsed behind him. "No, no, no, angel! Angel!"

"ANGEL!" Mels screamed in pain and terror, and the Doctor shouted urgently towards the Teselecta: "Amy. Rory. Amy, can you hear me?"

There was a brief pause, and then the Teselecta asked: "What do we do? This is me." The Teselecta-Amy added. "This is me actually talking. What do we do?"

"Just stop them." The Doctor ordered. "She's your daughter. Just stop them."

"How? How?" The Teselecta asked, and the Doctor ordered, falling back as another bout of pain hit him: "Just do it! Quickly, before Demons Run happens again!"

The Doctor writhed, when Terry's cry of pain sounded from behind him: "AH!"

"Rory, hurry!" The Doctor yelled, turning around in his own agony to try and peer at Terry where she was twisting and wriggling strangely, her eyes squeezed shut as she gasped.

"Angel – Terry, Terry, stay with me." The Doctor breathed, reaching out a hand and clasping Terry's hand tightly in his own, trying to drag himself closer to her. "Terry... Terry..."

A sound behind him made the Doctor glance back, and he let out a tiny sigh of relief to see Mels falling to the ground as the forcefield around her abruptly shut down. But the moment was short as Terry screamed, and Mels stared at her and the Doctor while the Doctor clutched Terry's hand even tighter.

"Please." The Doctor begged Mels, staring at the confused and frightened blonde woman. "Please, I know you couldn't care less about watching me die. But, we have to save your parents, and you have to help me save my angel."

Mels just stared at him, hesitating, and the Doctor pleaded: "Please; don't run. I know you're scared, but never run when you're scared. Rule seven. Please."