Journey's End 3

Suddenly, the screen disappeared and an alarm blared all around the room.

Everyone in the room looked around in confusion, the two Doctors looking at each other and then at the others as they tried to understand what had happened while Davros frowned and shook slightly in anger though he was as yet unsure who to blame.

"And..."

A familiar bright, snarky yet amused voice called out blithely and the Doctor looked over in shock to see Donna pop up from behind one of the Daleks' control panels - the one closest to the Tardis which now had its door fully open.

"Closing all Z-neutrino relay loops using an internalised synchronous back-feed reversal loop." The redhead continued with a cheeky smile at the Doctor. "That button there."

Donna pressed the large red button in the middle of the control panel, shutting down the Reality Bomb completely with one easy flick of the wrist.

"Donna?" The Doctor gaped, looking from the redhead to the open Tardis doorway. When she had snuck out and how she had avoided detection until she'd made herself known was beyond him - but, even before that, there was another pressing matter he couldn't understand.

"Donna, you can't even change a plug." The Doctor protested, staring at the grinning redhead incredulously, and Donna's smirk widened.

"Do you want to bet, Time Boy?" She teased, and Davros snarled: "You'll suffer for this!"

He started to lift his finger to point it at Donna, but the redhead simply pulled a lever at the console she was at. And Davros yelled in pain as the electrical energy he'd meant to shoot at Donna traveled up his arm instead, zapping him.

"Argh!"

"Oh, bio-electric dampening field with a retrograde field arc inversion." Donna rattled off with a wink at the Doctor, who just gaped at his companion.

"Exterminate her!" Davros shouted furiously, shaking in his seat from the anger and the after-effects of the pain of his own attack.

The Daleks rolled forwards at once, calling as they started pointing their laser stalks at Donna: "Exterminate. Exterminate. Exterminate."

But Donna was already way ahead of them, knowing what was to come as she manipulated some more switches. And as quickly as the Daleks had initiated their attack, they suddenly stopped and their guns faltered and pointed uselessly downward.

"Weapons non-functional." The Daleks reported, stunning the Doctor even further.

"Phwor." Donna grinned. "Macrotransmission of a K-filter wavelength blocking Dalek weaponry in a self-replicating energy blindfold matrix."

"How did you work that out?" The Doctor demanded, still unable to understand the change in Donna. Until his eyes landed on the New Doctor.

The Doctor inhaled sharply.

"You're-" He began as understanding dawned, and the New Doctor finished for him: "Time Lord. Part Time Lord."

"Part human." Donna laughed. "Oh, yes. That was a three-way biological metacrisis. A third Doctor, a third Donna, and-"

"A third Terry." The Doctor breathed. "The Doctor Angel Donna. Just like the Ood said, remember? They saw it coming. The Doctor Angel Donna."

The New Doctor shot him a sharp look, while Donna corrected as she fiddled with some more switches: "Well, actually, it's the Doctor Daemon Donna, but triple D is a bit much I suppose. Although, DAD sounds worse, so maybe we'll stick to the triple D."

"What?" The Doctor frowned, but Donna called: "Holding cells deactivated. And seal the Vault."

She freed the Doctor (both of them) and the companions, and locked the doors to prevent any disturbances. The group blinked, most of them uncertain what to do with how easily Donna was overpowering all the Daleks.