Daleks in Manhattan

When Terry landed, it was with absolute horror.

She had appeared in a dimly lit tent, to find herself faced with an older dark-skinned gentleman, Martha and Ten; all of whom stared at her arrival in complete and equal shock.

The Doctor fell out of his chair he was so startled by her appearance while Martha quickly shook herself to hurry over to the horrified Time Lady.

"What the hell?" The other gentleman asked numbly as Martha - looking torn between amusement and second-hand embarrassment for Terry – tried to help cover the petite woman.

Terry was covering herself as best as she could with a small face towel, and she yelled at the men: "Turn around, you bloody arses!"

The Doctor and the other man belatedly but quickly did as she screeched, whipping around to face the back of the tent as Martha tried to calm the shaking, naked Time Lady.

Any other time, Terry might have been amused by the Doctor's embarrassment; however, this time, she was ready to clobber someone – hard - and she was beyond mortified as she shook with anger and cold.

Martha took off her leather jacket to try and cover Terry as best as she could but the petite brunette was still soaking wet from her shower after Demon's Run. It was honestly somewhat ridiculous at this point how often she was jumping – she'd jumped every day since the whole Melody-in-Berlin incident four days ago, something that hadn't happened since her early days.

"Er, Solomon, do you have a scarf or blanket to cover her with?" Martha asked as Terry started to tremble harder from the cold.

The Time Lady was trying to quickly dry herself with her face towel now that the men were no longer looking, but the towel was too small to cover her and the cold autumn wind bit her exposed skin, making her shiver uncontrollably.

Solomon quickly handed Martha his blanket, keeping his eyes averted, but Terry hesitated. Despite her completely mortifying appearance, she didn't want to take the little that was in the man's personal possession. Not when he was already struggling to keep strong in the face of his and his people's own troubles.

"Um, no, that's..." She began, when the Doctor removed his long tan jacket and silently handed it back to them, not turning around fully as he kept his eyes fixed on the worn tent wall.

Martha took it from him as Terry finished drying herself to the best of her ability before she pulled on the long coat, wrapping it around firmly and buttoning it so that it covered everything.

It was extremely big on her, given the Doctor's eight-inch advantage on her, but perhaps that was a good thing - the back of the trench was a slit, going up to almost the belt line. Had she been taller, it wouldn't have been much help in covering her backside; but given her tiny frame, it fell to her mid thighs and so covered everything appropriate.

She remembered a time, long ago, when she'd wondered what she would do if she ever teleported mid-shower. Well, now she knew, and fate was a cruel joke. This also explained why the Doctor had started carrying her clothes in his coat pocket by the time she'd met him on Midnight – this had already happened in his timeline.

To cap it all off, now she would have to wait to speak with the Doctor about what had happened on Demon's Run.

Making a mental note to remember and to always keep a bathrobe close enough anyway to snatch whenever she decided to bathe from now on, Terry cleared her throat.

"You two can turn around now; I'm fairly decent." She said, not without embarrassment.

The Doctor and Solomon turned back around at last, the latter looking very perturbed while the former just looked as embarrassed as the Time Lady was