Water Body

Warning: Mentions of adult content

Nothing annoyed Gray, okay maybe a few things annoyed him but very rarely were their attributes about his beautiful girlfriend that he couldn't stand.

He couldn't think of anything that he disliked about her, all except one, one small thing.

Her water body.

Don't get him wrong, he loved nothing more than her physical body. The edges of her curves he loved to explore. The creaminess of her body against his and those long legs that sent him over the edge every time she did so little as to peak them out from the slit of her deep dark dress.

No he loved it. Touching is what he adored. But when he makes a mistake or gets on her bad side, that's when he pays the price.

"Gray-sama, Juvia thought she made it very clear to not let your jealously get the best of you!" She complained. She of course adored his reactions when ever some random dude tried to hit on her, but after someone took it to far, she had to bring it to attention.

"Come on Juv! You saw how he was looking at you! I can't help but knock a few teeth out." He tried to reason with her.

But she was determined to make him understand. He could get jealous all he wanted too but he needs to control his rage.

Her hand was on her hip and while she was thinking of what to say to her boyfriend, he was thinking of how he could bend those silky legs up against the kitchen counter and fuc-

"You don't need to cause a scene Gray!" She said frankly. "You almost destroyed the restaurant, Juvia could of sworn that Natsu was there for a second!"

"You can't really be comparing me to that thing." His eyebrows furrowed and she let out a laugh but quickly caught. "Plus" His eyes darkened with desire.

"You know I want you all for myself." He came closer, wrapping his arms around her frame. She almost melted against him, but she desperately wanted him to learn the consequences of his outburst.

They stayed put for a few seconds, a devious smile crept onto the water mages face. Suddenly his eyes opened.

His eyes turned to an icy glare. Juvia with a smug look on her face as her boyfriends hands just passed through, not making contact. Driving him absolutely insane.

"Juvia." He gritted through his teeth.

"This is your punishment my love. If you don't behave, you don't get this." She gestured to her body which was rippling with waves. Even in her state, he could make out all those delicious curves.

"You can't keep this up forever." He pouted. He craved her even more. The ability to not touch her formed a raging desire inside him.

"Just as long as you learn your lesson." She leaned in and made her lips solid, kissing him on the lips but not giving him the time to kiss back.

"You're killing me here." He groaned. With a smile she turned away, walking towards their bedroom.

Throughout the day, every time he tried to even graze her skin, she managed to turn to the watery goddess she was, making him grumble each time.

The rest of the day was full of, "come on Juvia!" "Babe it's been four hours" "okay now you are just being mean"

She of course was suffering too. Her determination was dying but she needed to keep it up. However she didn't have enough strength to make it through the night, not that she wanted to anyways.

After dinner, Gray began to wash the dishes. The water from the nozzle made him sulk. The soft arms he desperately craved wrapped around him.

"Have you learn your lesson love?" Her voice dripping like honey in his ears.

"Yes. God yes Juvia. Please let me just take you here right now." She could here the begging in his voice, his body practically leaking testosterone.

Standing on her tiptoes and trailing her fingers up his bare chest, she whispered. "Then take me."

Without a second thought, he spun around and crashed his lips against hers. Her legs buckling under him after going so long without his feel on her skin, she was addicted to his touch and mentally slapped herself for keeping them away for so long.

Setting her on the kitchen island, he could her the way her bare thighs hit the granite, like music to his ears and those short silk pajamas bottoms weren't going to last long.

His hands roamed her body, trying to re-memorize her, it was like exploring her for the first time.

Hot moans escaped her mouth as he did what he pleased to every exposed piece of skin he could fine. Her shirt was long gone and he was already fully naked, something that she didn't noticed because when her legs flew over his shoulders, she swore she saw the stars.

His face was buried between the valley of her legs and all she could make out was bits and pieces of "oh god" some "Juvia" and even "never do that again" Which made her laugh turn to a feathery moan.

Her hands played in his hair and she squeezed her thighs to make him come up, pouncing on him to get a kiss.

Grabbing her body, he wasted no time to get to their bed. A painting fell off the wall as his vision was corrupted with the view of blue and kisses.

Landing her body on the bed, he stopped to examine her. She was in full display and she began to get shy.

"Oh no you don't." He said when a hand went to her very red chest, peeling it away, he kissed her hand softly.

"I've learned my lesson very well my love." He whispered and Juvia was getting tired that he wasn't already pushing her up against their headboard.

"Mmmm" She mutter as his kisses finally found her neck once more.

"You're quite the vixen with that ability of yours, aren't ya?" His voice was thick with desire.

"Juvia didn't enjoy it either Gray-sama." She purred.

"Really? Did you miss how I constantly feel you up during the day?" He asked. Her moan gave him his answer. "Did you suffer to my love? Did it make you quiver each time you would turn? Escaping my touch?" She nodded furiously.

"Well I've learned my lesson. And I thought about giving you your own, but." He lowered his face to hers, thrusting up against her leg. "I don't wanna make us wait any longer. I can't tell if the wetness is you or if it's you." He winked.

Before she knew it, her body was pressed against the headboard. Her minded wondering to far off places of why she would never turn to water again.

-

The sun peaked through their curtains, the light making Gray groan and pull Juvia closer. He smirked feeling her physically there and not just in her water state that he now dreaded.

"Good morning." She whispered against his lips. "Don't make me do that again." She teased.

He put his hands in the air to surrender to her gaze and a giggle bursted out of her. Gray groaned when the warmth of her body left him as she got up to go towards the bathroom.

Watching her stand up, she took and few steps and then fell to the floor, her legs turning to water and giving out on her.

"Oh might have over done it there love" he laughed and watched her regain her strength in her loose legs that he was eyeing.

"Juvia is fine" she ushered.

"See, I like that state when I'm the cause of it." He heard her laugh echo from the bathroom and a few seconds later she came strolling back in, still as naked as she woke up.

She leaned against the door frame. Grays hands were behind his head as he watched her strike a pose, making those impossibly long legs look longer.

"Very funny Gray-sama. Now let's see if we can turn you to ice." She purred and rushes towards the bed, the covers flying off in all directions.

"Let's see"