The Secret Date

This one is short and sweet and the request was Blind Date and Secret Relationship. 

Enjoy!!

--

Juvia bounced her leg waiting for her blind date to arrive. Was she excited? No, not in the very least. She had only agreed to this stupid idea because her best friend Lucy wouldn't stop complaining about how lonely Juvia was and how she needed to get her ass into the dating world. Little did she know, Juvia was already taken.

So why was she sitting here if she already had a boyfriend? To get her friend off her chest, plus their relationship was a secret. Gray and her decided not to tell anyone because they were both reserved about their private lives and didn't want everyone to know, well not now at least.

They had been lab partners for their chem class and after the second lab, Gray had taken her to the ice rink as their first date and since then, their secret romance started. Except no one knew. Lucy didn't even know that Juvia knew Gray and her boyfriend Natsu was in the dark about his bro interactions with the blue haired girl.

Juvia knew how this night would go. The guy would show up and spray a pick up line in her and they would eat and she would leave, tell him that he was a nice guy and that this probably won't work out, then spring home to her boyfriends dorm room.

Luckily for her, Gray was also on his own blind date since Natsu also forced him. It did make her a little nervous about this whole situation but she had nothing to worry about. the pair would go on their dates then meet up later for a movie and quality cuddle time, something she was dying for.

So she waited. Her fingernails dragged along the table cloth as boredom took over her. Her eyes glanced up as the chair opposite to her pulled open and the guy sat down.

"Gray-sama?" She said stunned. "What are you doing here? Where is your date?" She asked and looked around.

He let out a laugh as he held up his phone to her. "I texted Natsu when my date didn't show up so he told me that Lucy said she did. Then he sent me this photo of you and I realized they had set us up together."

Juvia giggled as the waiter set down two glasses of wine for them. "Are friends sure are good match makers."

Picking up his glass, Juvia did the same. "They sure are." He smiled as he tapped his glass to hers.