Proposal

So these next few fics were from Gruvia Week 2019!! Yep a whole week deidcated to our ice boi and water gal!!!!

Day 1: The prompt for this day was fav moment but i decided to just write a fic instead so I hope yall enjoy!!

its kinda short. 

------

There are always moments when we doubt ourselves. Moments where nothing is clear and all hope is lost. Moments where nothing seems right.

But not today.

There have been many moments in his life where he held regret. Where he didn't know the outcome and wished the clock would reverse for a moment.

But not today.

Doubt left him long ago. The uncertainty of tomorrow never weighed on his mind any longer.

He was in a daze. Because in this moment time stopped. The earth stopped spinning and a pause flew to everyone around them. Everything was crystal clear and for the first time in his life, a huge decision came easily as the morning dew.

There was nothing more important that this moment. The moment that would change everything between them for the better. the moment she had dreamed about ever since they had met, and the one he was dying to give her.

The sun began to set against the oceans horizon and she watched as the waved bounced lightly as the strong waves came to a slow halt. Her eyes were trained on the sea as he gulped and sunk his knee into the sand.

"Juvia?" Gray spoke. He watched as she turned and her head snapped down towards his.

"Gray" She whispered, knowing what was about to happen. This waas the moment she had been waiting for, the deceleration of ever lasting love.

"I think I already know your answer, but if you will let me, I have somethings I would like to say." He let out a laugh as her hand met his and she nodded.

"Juvia. I love you. It's simple as that, there is no reason not to be straight forward with my feelings. Feelings that are too powerful to contain and drive me to make sure a smile always has a place on you face." As those words left his lips, she broke out into a huge smile, one that made his heart beat faster as the small velvet box was pulled out of his pocket.

"I want to continue living by your side not only as guild mates and friends, but lovers and partners through and though. You have made me happier than I though was possible and cleared my own rainy sky. You make me want to be a better person every day and fight harder. You are my strength and your beautiful sapphire eyes are my unraveling weakness. So," He opened the lid of the box to reveal the ring. She let out a gasp as she took in the beauty that the single diamond held.

"Juvia Loxar, would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked as her knees sank to the sand and her hand cupped his cheek.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Tears began to form as the ring fit her finger like a glove. She wasted no time scooping his lips into a deep kiss. "Of course Juvia will marry Gray-sama!"

"I love you Juvia"

"I love you too"

Time stopped for the two lovers in that very moment and there was nothing they would ever do to change that.