Stuck In The Elevator

Prompt: Juvia and Gray fight and get stuck in an elevator.

 This is like a rich boss au thing I guess. lol they only kiss in this don't worry.

-----

Juvia rolled her eyes at his remark. Her patience was wearing thin and the button to the elevator was being beat ruthless by her perfectly manicured thumb. The impatient tapping of her heel drove him crazy mad as the silver metal doors finally opened.

"It's about damn time." He sneered and he quickly pressed the 'close' button and clicked the top floor of the skyscraper flat. It was a stormy night and the two rich entrepreneurs wanted nothing more than to go home.

"I can't believe you said that." She hissed as her back slugged against the wall. "You made Juvia look like an idiot." Her face was twisted with anger and Gray just rolled his eyes as he checked his watch for what seemed like the hundredth time, the sign at the top told them they were only at the tenth floor.

"No I didn't." He shot back and he turned towards her pouting. "I was making a joke."

"Yeah at the expense of your wife." Juvia snapped and glared at him. "Do you know how hard it is for me to be apart of this company. I might be everyone boss but they barely respect me and now my own husband is doing that too."

"You know I respect you. I was only joking honest." His voice soften but her cold aura never left.

Her arms went into the air and she stomped her foot making an echo in the elevators chamber. "Not even an apology? Ya know what? You can sleep on the couch, I'm walking the rest." Her fingers when to button of the next floor and she jabbed her finger to it as she pushed his arm off his shoulder.

The elevator slowed and when the doors were suppose to open they didn't. Instead a loud crash sound came from above and the lights flickered before coming on again.

"Great you broke it." He rolled his eyes again and he was met with another dark glare from his pissed off wife.

"Don't even start." She passed him and slumped to the floor, pulling her phone out of her purse. "Call maintenance." She told him.

"You're the one with your phone out."

"Gray Fullbuster if you don't call the damn maintenance in three seconds you can sleep outside."

"Alright, alright" He took his phone from his pocket and tried to dial the number. "Uhh Juv, theses no service."

"Use the keypad in the elevator."

"Oh right." He could tell that he made her really upset and he was regretting every second of it. His fingers went to the pad and he clicked the help button.

"Yeah umm we are stuck."

"I would have never guessed." She whispered and he shot her a glare.

"We are working on the problem right now. A crew member will be on his way to fix it soon."

"Soon? How soon?"

"Uhhh about thirty minutes." The woman's voice rang and Gray nearly exploded.

"Thirty minutes? Do you know who I am? I am Gray Fullbuster and you can't have a handy man onsite in this expensive estate?"

"Mr. Fullbuster-rr my a-apologies sir." The voice sounded. "Are you alone?" She asked and Juvia could hear the sexiness in her voice.

"No he is not thank you very much." And Gray let go of the call button as a heel hit him in the back.

"Hey!" He turned and sat on the floor opposite to his angry wife.

"Don't 'hey me' I don't want to her another woman flirting with my husband."

Gray smirked. "Thought you were mad at me?"

"I am. I have another heel you know." She turned her head and he sighed while picking up her thrown shoe. He carefully took her naked foot and slipped her shoe on.

"I'm sorry." He said and Juvia kept her head the other way. "Juvia, i would never disrespect you. As far as I'm concerned you're the best boss and I am at your call and will. It was wrong of me to make that joke and believe me I didn't even like it, I just got caught up in our idiots of employees." He was met with another glare. "But that doesn't mean it was acceptable." He finished and she sighed.

"Its fine."

"No its not. Tomorrow I will call a meeting to discuss their behavior and even fire a few. No one will make my wife or any other woman employee feel like that again I promise."

"I'll accept that but I wanna fire someone too."

Gray looked around the elevator to see if the camera was on but do to the power shortage the light had signaled that it was off. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to his chest. His nose rubbed against hers and with his voice laced with desire he whispered. "You can fire me."

Chills ran down her spine as she gripped his perfectly groomed hair and tousled it to a mess when he placed a hot kiss to her neck. Her moans filled the tight chamber and they forgot all about their little dispute.

Their heated make out session further when she was pulled on top him and she couldn't tell if the loud noise was from her or when the elevator started up again.

"Ummm the camera is now on please do not have intercourse in the elevator Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster." the voice com sounded and the elevator started to move upwards again.

Juvia pulled them from their deep kiss as the doors opened to their floor. "At this rate the couch might be our only option." She smirked and the key entered the door as fast as she was thrown onto the couch.

"I guess so boss."