Snow Balls

Prompt: "Hey its cold outside. At least wear a jacket" and "You can stop hugging me now"

Also Gruvia's daughters name is Miku because it means beautiful sky in Japanese and i think that fit really well since their love cleared Juvia's rain. Enjoy!

---

The winter season swept through the guild and everyone had a smile on their face. The usual daily fights had ceased and everyone was in the caring mood. Gifts, cookies, songs and lot of candy canes had spread through the town as the it was covered in a thick blanket of snow. It was a perfect start to the holidays.

"Gray-sama are you ready to go to the guild?" Juvia called as she bounced her three year old, Silver, on her hips.

"Yeah I just had to finish changing Miku" Gray said as he came out of the nursery with the blue haired one year old.

The little girl babbled as she pulled on her dads silver chain and Juvia beamed at her perfectly little family.

"Okay let's go! I'm sure Luna will be happy to see Silver." She cooed at her boy as he pouted.

"Silver is a big boy mommy, I can walk on my own." the three year old pouted and Juvia kissed his cheeks and set him down.

"If Silver wants to walk then Juvia will allow if she gets to hold his hand." Silver nodded and grabbed his mothers hand as they walked outside.

"Hey it's cold outside. At least wear a jacket." Gray fussed and Juvia looked down to see that she was in a tank top and shorts as if it were summer.

"It has appeared that Juvia has gotten us to the cold, but she will bring one just in case." She kissed took the fluffy jacket from Gray and gave him as kiss as they walked to the guild.

Miku giggled as she watched the snow fall with her bright blue eyes her mother had given her and Gray tugged the woven beanie down to make sure his little girl didn't get cold.

"To the guild!" Silver cheered and Juvia let go of his hand so he could skip along the path but Gray's hand replaced his sons so she couldn't complain.

The snow crunched under the little girls boots.

"Mama? Do you think I'm going to be a strong wizard like daddy?" Luna asked as she formed a deformed snowball for her snowman.

Lucy looked up from her book and smiled. "Oh I think you will be stronger than him."

"Really?" Luna gasped and Lucy nodded her head as Virgo popped up with a giant snowball for her favorite pink hair child.

"Miss Luna I made you a ball."

"Thanks Virgo! We should wait until Silver gets here and then we can throw it at him!" Luna laughed and Virgo nodded and set it aside.

"Luna don't use that huge ball, make some smaller ones. If you wanna throw that one, use it on Loke." Lucy smiled and watched as Virgo and Luna's faces lighted up with mischief.

"So evil, that my Lucy." Hot breath hit the back of Lucy's neck and she knew instantly that her dragon slayer husband was behind her. His arms wrapped around her tightly as he placed a kiss to her cheek.

"Hey honey." Lucy cooed and turned her head to kiss him on the lips and she smiled as she heard an 'Eww' come from her child. Natsu laughed and watched as Luna began a snowball fight with Loke and Virgo. He laughed as Loke went down dramatically after getting a light tap from a bundle of snow.

"Natsu?"

"Hmmm?"

"You can stop hugging me now.' Lucy sang and Natsu took his hands off.

"Sorry love.' he said and sat on the bench next to her and she instantly snuggled up to him.

"Much better" She hummed and took in his warmth.

Soon the Fullbuster family came into view and Luna was quick to rush up to Silver.

"Silver! Do you wanna have a snowball fight with me?" Luna asked as she held a small ball in her gloved hats.

"Silver would like to play." He smiled and chased after her.

"Lucy! How's the baby?" Juvia asked as she sat next to the blonde woman while their husbands ran towards the kids.

"Oh our little one is quite fussy these days but it's worth it in the end." Lucy sighed and smiled as she rubbed her large baby bump.

"Well Juvia made some cookies that you were craving." And the celestial mage gladly took the cinnamon cookies and plopped on in her mouth.

"Oh thank you Juvia!" Lucy almost cried. "Your mother is such a talent baker huh?" Lucy tapped on Miku's nose as she gushed over the adorable baby girl.

"Ohh stop Lucy, you are just as good. Those brownies are to die for." Juvia laughed and she could almost taste the gooey treat in her mouth.

"I know, I baked you about twenty pans when you were having this one." Miku babbled as she grabbed onto her aunts finger.

"Juvia wouldn't be surprised if that is how many she had." She shrugged and continued to bounce her little one of her leg.

"Mommy?" Luna came running up to her mom. "Daddy and Uncle Gray are doing it again." She pointed and the women looked to see a huge snow fight taking place with Silver in the middle sitting on a block of ice.

Silver sat on the block, is feet dangling as he watched the snowballs fly back and forth.

"Daddy!" Silver screeched as one of the snowballs hit him in the face and he fell into the pile of snow. Natsu roared with laughter and silver began to whine.

Slowly the clouds above turned dark grey. Silver let out a cry as hail began to rain down, pelting the ground below.

"Uhhh Juvia?"

"Juvia sees. Luna would you be a dear and hold your cousin." She passed Miku to Luna and rushed towards her boy as she tried to dodge the hail.

"Its okay Silver. Look! Daddy is fine." Natsu pointed and Gray threw a hand in the air but was still down on the ground. Silvers eyes met his and darkened. He lifted his hand and formed and ice ball. "Uhh Silver?" Natsu's eyes widened as he ran from the child but he was struck down by a chunk of ice.

"That's my boy." Gray shouted and Juvia took him off the ice block.

"Mommy would be upset but you defended your dad. But we need to see about this hail. Silver? Did you cause it?' Juvia asked and the little boy shrugged as she settled in his mom's arms.

"Hey your son just pelted me with ice."

"Relax Natsu, don't pick a fight with a child." Lucy sighed as she took Miku out of her daughters hands and stood up. "Come on let's go have some coco inside. Good job Silver." Lucy winked and walked inside with the Fullbuster baby and her two little ones.

"That sounds good. Gray-sama are you alright?" Juvia called and she dusted the back of Natsu off. "Sorry Natsu."

"No it's okay. You might have competition over who is more protective of Gray." Natsu laughed and put Silver on his shoulders. "You got me good buddy, let me show you how to really aim!" Silver cheered and he was taken inside by his fire breathing uncle.

"Juvia." Gray took his wife's hand, a concerned look was on his face. "Did our son make it hail just now?"

Juvia blinked and looked away. "Juvia believes so. But it has never happened when he was cried before. What should we do, it seems like he has gotten a piece of Juvia's curse.

"Well for starters, your rain was never a curse, just a bump in the road i would say. Even if he does have this ability we won't shame him or treat him any differently. I love your rain and hey , we can live with a little hail." He smiled and kissed her rosy cheeks. "Now let's go inside."

She nodded and they joined the rest of their family in the warm guild hall.