Mall Adventures

Prompt:"You're so clingy, i love it" and "...or we can chill in our underwear."

Hope you enjoy!!! Thank you for all the love on my fics. I haven't updated in awhile but I have a ton of Gruvia coming your way!!

--

"Gray-sama!" Gray heard his voice being called and his head turned to greet his girlfriend strolling into his bedroom. "Are you ready to join Juvia at the mall?" He smiled as she twirled in her bright yellow sundress.

"Do we have to go today? We could just stay indoors." He shrugged and she let out a pout before sitting on his bed next to him.

"It's a beautiful day outside, now get dressed and lets get going my love."

Gray huffed and stood up, grabbing his pants he put them on as she texted on her phone waiting for him to be done.

"Still think we should just stay home."

"Or we could go to the mall like you promised your girlfriend."

He walked over to her and wrapped his hands around her waist. Smirking he laid his head on her shoulder and whispered into her ear softly. "...or we can chill in our underwear."

Juvia tried hard to keep her composure. She was tempted to forget the day trip and spend the day snuggled up to her boyfriend but she wanted those new soaps and she was going to get them even with her boyfriend tempting her as he kissed her neck.

"M-mall. We are going to the mall darling." Quickly she grabbed his hand and lead him outside towards the car. Gray followed behind laughing slightly, knowing if he kept her a minute more, his plan would have gone through.

-

"Oooo this one smells amazing." Juvia sniffed the tube of lotion and applied a small amount to her wrist. Gray leaned against the display smiling as Juvia went through all the buckets of lotions, perfumes and shower items, occasionally lending in his opinion as she held the many tubes to his nose. In his hand was the basket filled with all the sweet smelling items his girlfriend was buying and he enjoyed watching her attention be hooked to the next table, onto candles now.

"Do you need any help?" Juvia's head snapped up to meet the eyes of the store employee who she recognize instantly.

"Lyon! Juvia didn't know you work here."

"Yep, started about a month ago. Ahh I see you are taking the sales seriously. Yeah know..." He stepped closer to her and reached in front of her, selecting a bottle and placing it into her hands. "This one is my favorite." He lowered his voice which had no effect of her.

"Well I hate it." Gray stole the bottle from Juvia's hands and tossed it into the bucket. "Lyon." Gray said as he wrapped his hand around Juvis waist pulling her to his side.

"Gray." Lyon said with the fake employee smile. "What if Juvia liked that scent?"

"She wouldn't"

"How do you know?"

"Easy." He looked down to see Juvia gazing up at him and they stared at Lyon. "She hates the smell of campfire ."

Lyon was about to respond when his manger called him over. Frowning he turned around and walked away, grumbling something about how a certain blue haired girl should be his.

"Gray-sama is so sweet that he remembers." Juvia kissed him on the cheek before resuming her browsing, he moved his hand into hers and didn't let go even as Lyon rang up her purchase at the front.

"That will be $35.67 please." Lyon said and Gray almost laughed at the artificial tone he was using. Grinning, Gray handed Lyon his card for him to slide.

"Gray-sama what did Juvia tell you about buying Juvia things when she was about to." Juvia pouted but wasn't really mad.

Lyon quickly swiped his card and he kissed Juvia's cheek while keeping eye contact with the white hair clerk. "I know but sometimes I wanna treat my girl."

Lyon rolled his eyes and handed them the receipt. "Have a nice day."

Walking out of the shop, Juvia moved along to the next store, her hand still in his. Every store they went into Juvia was approached by another male employee hoping for her to ditch Gray. By the fourth store, Gray's arm didn't leave Juvia's side.

"Juvia will go try this on quickly and then we can go get some food." Gray nodded but saw that a creepy looking guy was the fitting room clerk.

"I'll come with you."

"Unfortunately Gray-sama can't enter the woman's side with Juvia, you'll just have to wait here."

"Yeah well i don't like the way that guy is looking at you so yeah, I'm coming." He stopped when Juvia put a hand on his chest.

"You're so clingy." She stood on her tiptoes and whispered into his ear "I love it" And planted at kiss onto his lips perfectly in view for the creepy clerk. "Juvia will be back"

As she walked towards the fitting room with a skip in her step her, his eyes never left her until she rounded the corner.

"Wow, I love that woman."