Damp Skin

This was a request and the prompt was: trying to put on clothes with damp skin. Enjoy!

----

"I told you this was a bad idea." Gray groaned and Juvia just rolled her eyes.

"Gray-sama we haven't even gotten into the water yet and you are already undressed so this is perfect!" She cheered and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the oceans edge.

It was well past midnight and Juvia had convinced Gray to go night swimming with her. Well It was more like Juvia sneaking out of her hotel room and Gray catching her walking down the hall. He was too stubborn to go back to his room and Juvia didn't slow down so he decided to join her. Now they were on the sandy beach alone.

"Plus you are the one that followed Juvia." She giggled and he huffed as his feet submerged into the water. Her hand left his and he watched she dove straight in, her blue hair disappearing under the waves and body molding to the waves.

Gray stood and watched, not letting the water get any higher than his waist. There was hardly any light on them except for the soft glow of the moon and even with the darkness, he could see her gliding through the water with ease.

Without warning she popped up in front of him, her hair flying behind her and sticking to her back. Gray threw his hands up to not get wet but when he looked back at her only one thought crossed his mind. Beautiful.

"Gray-sama?" Juvia asked and leaned in towards him. Her eye widened from the squint and she smiled brightly. "You're blushing!"

"Am not!" He said but he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. She smiled and tilted her head up and he expected a kiss until he felt himself in the air and crashing towards the water. His body went under the small waves and when he came up he found Juvia laughing hysterically.

"Did you just throw me into the water?" He shouted but his voice was silenced due to her uncontrollable laughter.

"Juvia is so sorry love but she had to." He stood and shook his hair like a wet dog before walking up towards her.

"Oh you wanna play dirty?" He smirked and this would be the time where she would melt against him but she lifted her finger and tapped him on the nose, the small water drops fell off his skin and she had to keep herself from drooling.

"Juvia would love to engage her beloved in a sprawling match...but Juvia thinks it's time to head back. After all, Juvia told Erza she would be here, Gray-sama didn't."

Quickly Gray pulled Juvia towards the shore, not letting any time pass. He couldn't afford to have Erza kick his ass due to sneaking out.

He grabbed his pants and passed Juvia her dress. He cringed at the way the denim scratched against his skin and Juvia forgot the way her dress clamped to her damp skin. Both of them groaned as they finished dressing and they had never been more uncomfortable in their life.

"I can't wait to rip off these jeans." Gray said as they walked back to their hotel rooms. Juvia let out a squeak as her dress kept riding up her sides and causing an itching sensation all around.

"Juvia agrees, we should have dried off before."

"I would have been dry if it weren't for you."

They stopped in front of his door. Juvia looked to her left, eyeing her room but desperately didn't want to go in. She was having a good time with Gray and didn't want the night to end and the feeling was mutual.

"Gray-sama wouldn't be wet if her didn't follow Juvia." Slowly she closed the gap and he smirked as he swiped his card and opened the door. "Well goodnight Gray-sama." Juvia peaked onto her tip toes and placed a soft kiss against his lips.

"Oh don't think you're going anywhere love. I haven't gotten pay back from that little number you pulled." He took her hand and pulled her into his room and shut the door softly with his foot. "Plus-" He scooped her up and placed her on the bed, her clothes were still damp but they didn't care. "I think you will need help removing that damp dress."

"Juvia thinks so too."