Cold Feet

This was a request on tumblr! Hope you enjoy!! 

-----

Gray always knew Juvia was like putty in his hands. Her body constantly fell to his command, something he thoroughly enjoyed. Of course he fell to her soft touch too.

Although she loved snuggling up to him or holding her hand in his, winter time proved to be quite tricky for her constant cuddles.

"Juviaaaa" Gray groaned. The snow was falling outside and instead of sleeping against her lovers chest, Juvia was wrapped in the fluffiest blanket she could find, keeping away from the cold body of her ice mage boyfriend.

"Get over here." He whined, his voice was rough and sexy but to his surprise, the water mage didn't move from her warm haven.

"Juvia is sorry my love, but shes already warm over here." She responded lazily. Gray continued to pout as he tried to pull the Juvia-burrito towards him but only managed to open a small hole.

Smirking he picked up his foot and stuck it into the blanket shelter, placing it to the small of her back. He heard the small squeak come from his girlfriend but she refused to move.

"Quit touching me. Your feet are cold Gray-sama." Her voice was muffled due to her hidden state. He kept his foot on her and slowly moved it up before adding his other foot. "Gray-sama, nooooo." She grumbled but he laughed as he applied some magic to the tips of his toes, making her shiver.

"I will remove my foot only if you come cuddle." She responded with a 'ump' sound and he sighed. "You can stay in the blanket, just let me hold you please."

Before he knew it, the blue blanket was pressed against him and his arms engulfed the girl inside. He smiled triumphantly as she laid her head on his chest and Gray kissed her forehead, pulling her close. She looked quite cozy and Gray did feel a little bad for interrupting her peaceful slumber, but he wanted to curl up with her so those feelings quickly left.

"Juvia wants you to know that her warm burrow dropped at least five degrees but she loves you so she will put up with the slight coldness"

"Gray wants you to know that his body was missing you so you can put up with the cold while he had to put up being away from you." He teased and received a sloppy and playful hit to the chest.

"I mean I can always warm you up another way." He whispered into her ear and even in the dark, he could sense her blush. He slipped his hand into the blanket, caressing her inner thigh, but the sensitive touch mixed with the chill of his finger tips made Juvia emit another squeak. Quickly she grabbed his hand and placed it across his chest.

"Too cold my love. You may enjoy Juvia's body from the outside of the blanket until you warm up."

He simply laughed and reached over the bed, tugging the covers that were thrown on the floor earlier onto him and Juvia.

"I'll take what I can."

"Just because you are cold doesn't mean she doesn't love you any less."

Smiling, he kissed her head one last time before dozing off with her in his arms.

"I love you too Juvia."