Cycle Of the Rain

The moment the little white stick showed two pink lines, Gruvia and Gray collapsed into each other's arms. Excitement swept through the guild as the announcement of the newest FullBuster traveled far and wide.

Nothing made Gray happier than knowing that this irresistible wife was carrying his child. There was no doubt that out of the pair, he was the most excited. She would have been over joyed but the pain of pregnancy dampened her spirits.

It was no secret that a woman's hormones spiral as they create a new life within them. Levy admitted that crying was a natural occurrence and Lucy even said that she would tear up over anything, that was total normal, but for Juvia, that meant rain. And lots of it. And it only got worse as her baby got bigger.

The first major storm happened when she was sent a cute video of a puppy. Her eyes began to water at the sight of the small creature rolling in the grass, tail wagging without a care in the world.

Gray heard the crack of thunder and turned around, panicking as tears escaped from the poor woman's eyes.

The second time was walking into a restaurant the next day. As they walked to their table Gray could hear the talk coming from a table of men.

"Did you see all that rain?"

"I can't believe it! The streets was an inch of water this morning"

"What could it be? What ever it is, I hope it stops."

Juvia overheard the comments. She didn't blame them, she knew she was the cause and tried her hardest to stop, but at five months, she couldn't control it.

Gray looked down to see his wife in a panicked state. He sat her down at the bar, grabbing her a glass of tea and hearing the conversation continued.

"Man this rain sucks."

"I wonder why it's so off and on these past months."

And at that Juvia cried, she turned to the table of men, her tears forming quickly and a light shower came down. "Juvia doesn't mean for it to rain really!"

The heads snapped over. Startled they saw the famous Fairy Tail couple and they realized they had just been complains about the pregnant woman with out knowing.

"Oh Juvia it's no big deal"

"We love the rain."

"The water is fantastic!" They all chimed in.

Juvia smiled softly and the men looked behind her to see a growing Gray. His arms were rubbing her shoulder delicately as he gave them a death glare.

"I know you all aren't complaining about my wife right? Because if you are, all your faces will be smashed into the ground." He snarled.

"No really we didn't mean it."

"If your the cause then it's wonderful!"

"It means the baby is healthy"

"Please let us pay for your meal."

Juvia wiped her tears and told the men that it was alright. Gray still enjoyed having his meal paid for and he smiled as his radiant wife.

Later that night, all the comments from the men got at Juvia, causing another big storm. Usually Gray was in a hurry to calm her down but right now he held her tight and told her the let it all out. If those men hated the rain then they should have a storm they caused.

The next day Gray warned everyone that if anyone even dared complained about the rain, they would be involved in a fight. No one even dared to comment unless it was telling Juvia how stunning she looked or how her skin glowed.

The main goal of the nine months was to keep Juvia happy, the same rules applied for every woman.

The light showers happened here and there, but she and Gray quickly tried to settle them.

One night when Juvia received long intimate pleasure from her beloved, the river rose four inches, something he was extremely smug about. He continued to do that almost everyday, loving that her rain can from happiness and bliss than sadness and pain.

But the absolute worse storm that ever graced the guild hall, was when heavily pregnant Juvia walked in and her water broke. The painful birth that she endured has almost caused and tsunami and Levy and Lucy couldn't blame her.

The minute minute their precious baby boy was born, the guild had never seen a sunnier day. The brightest rainbow was plastered in the sky as the Water and Ice mage welcome their beautiful baby.